Matt Araiza

SCBills

Just now, Augie said:

What is the NFL supposed to do? The market will work. If he’s all that, he will have a job in the NFL. He’s not blackballed by the league. I suspect he will be punting for an NFL team next season. 

I don’t want Araiza to have any job. I want him back in Buffalo where he belongs and was taken from us because of the media mobs. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I don't believe you.

I will fax you the receipt for the condoms I didnt use (becuase they were too small!) and the ticket stubs from Toy Story 4 which I don't even remember because we were making out the whole time!

I mean it’s the NFL. They could wave their wand and say Araiza gets to go back to Buffalo and no team can poach him. They can do whatever they want. 

1 minute ago, offyourocker said:

A high percentage of people on this site were on board for him to be cut.  Sadly the way it is in America,  guilty until proven innocent.  

Bills management messed up, they should have just ignored the mob and let it play out. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

I mean it’s the NFL. They could wave their wand and say Araiza gets to go back to Buffalo and no team can poach him. They can do whatever they want. 

Bills management messed up, they should have just ignored the mob and let it play out. 

Araiza is a free agent and cannot be forced to sign with Buffalo as restitution to IronMaidenBills who was deprived of a year of watching punting.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The Bills should have just ignored the outside presence. Don’t answer any questions and avoid it. Now they lost out on a generational talent for nothing. 

That’s pure fantasy. The organization does not and cannot live in a vacuum. They are part of a larger entity. They have numerous corporate partnerships. They have innumerable fans that spend money on them. 

Head in sand is impossible. 

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This is such a defeatist attitude. How can just shrug your shoulders? Message an NFL rep, reach out to Beane and crew. I mean we just roll over and deal with it? No wonder we haven’t won a super bowl, never will. 

You think I have a defeatist attitude. That’s actually hysterical. I find myself in the odd position odd being the “realist” this time around. He’s going to be in the NFL because he’s a good punter. He had some things to clear up before that could happen. This is not that complicated. This guy will get his shot. It was an unfortunate delay in his career, but it is not the fault of the Bills or the NFL. %$#^ happened, and now it appears to be cleared up. Period. 

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I will fax you the receipt for the condoms I didnt use (becuase they were too small!) and the ticket stubs from Toy Story 4 which I don't even remember because we were making out the whole time!

She got hold of your Woody and gave you a Buzz?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Araiza is a free agent and cannot be forced to sign with Buffalo as restitution to IronMaidenBills who was deprived of a year of watching punting.

Just chalk this up to the long list of failures by the Bills organization. They will listen to an angry mob, but completely ignore fans choice of talent evaluation lol 

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s the Andrew Tate pendulum effect to a culture that’s pushed way too far in one direction lately. 

He’s a flawed messenger that makes some valid points, but also injects some nonsense into the heads of a lot of young men who have been demonized by society. 

That all being said … anecdotally speaking, the best sex I’ve had is with high body count women …

However, the only woman I’ve ever thought about marrying has a low body count.  

There’s some truth to it, even if I’m being wildly hypocritical in viewing it that way.  I’d suspect that it’s not a one off and most men likely have a similar experience. 

Not sure why it’s even remotely controversial to say I, or anyone, prefers to settle down with someone that hasn’t been ran through (or has an onlyfans).   I’d say most women prefer the same, but when it’s Tik Tok/IG trendy to talk about pipe game, it’s clear they aren’t looking for little virgin Johnny.

I’d bet those men and women who keep their body count low, get married and have a family, are a hell of a lot happier than us hoes (male and female) trying to connect emotionally as we go on in life and become mentally detached due to numerous partners. 

Lots of great points, I just think it comes

down to the phrase “not being wife (or husband) material.  People go through phases in their lives.  If someone were to accumulate 20 bodies in one year prior to the age of 25 they aren’t “material”? I was a Vip host at the #1 nightclub in the nation for 6 years and worked at several party pools in Vegas.  22-25 was a burial ground.  My wife would vehemently oppose the notion that I’m not husband material.   

Whether or not someone views those with high body counts as material or not is a different conversation.  That’s up to each person to decide what they prefer.  But that has no relevance to whether or not those with high body counts are actually material or not.  Some are and some aren’t.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

You think I have a defeatist attitude. That’s actually hysterical. I find myself in the odd position odd being the “realist” this time around. He’s going to be in the NFL because he’s a good punter. He had some things to clear up before that could happen. This is not that complicated. This guy will get his shot. It was an unfortunate delay in his career, but it is not the fault of the Bills or the NFL. %$#^ happened, and now it appears to be cleared up. Period. 

Well curses happen. I’m just acknowledging we have to deal with it for a long time. Really bad things happened to this team after this whole thing went down. 

Edited by Araiza Curse

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Lots of great points, I just think it comes

down to the phrase “not being wife (or husband) material.  People go through phases in their lives.  If someone were to accumulate 20 bodies in one year prior to the age of 25 they aren’t “material”? I was a Vip host at the #1 nightclub in the nation for 6 years and worked at several party pools in Vegas.  22-25 was a burial ground.  My wife would vehemently oppose the notion that I’m not husband material.   

Whether or not someone views those with high body counts as material or not is a different conversation.  That’s up to each person to decide what they prefer.  But that has no relevance to whether or not those with high body counts are actually material or not.  Some are and some aren’t.  

Also like who the hell cares? Are people seriously going around saying "sorry before I think about a relationship with you, how many people have you slept with?" If they are they need to get a ***** life. Or maybe they are just insecure about their own sexual performance and hope their partner has nothing to compare to? 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

Well curses happen. I’m just acknowledging we have to deal with it for a long time. Really bad things happened to this team after this whole thing went down. 

They do? What’s current method of lifting them nowadays? Blood sacrifice to Santa Claus?

• Haha (+1) 1