Matt Araiza

SCBills

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m just saying, we’re taught to believe the accuser.

I don't know if we are taught to believe the accuser nececsarily. For me I just recoil to think that someone would lie about something so horrific.  I have a females perspective as indeed also a former victim. 

This girl has some serious mental health issues imo. That seems clear. You can slut shame her to hell and gone but underneath that gal is troubled.....Her lawyer fanned the flames  and this story was reality TV crime drama TABLOID FODDER.

In that previous thread I wanted the facts to come to light ...#THETRUTH.

If Matt Araizas name had been kept away from the media from the get go what a radically different situation we would have now and in this young mans life.

What is the publics right to know of accusations before the Truth is investigated ......I am sad for him after all of his..but hopeful too

Matt Araizas' name  is forever tainted in some peoples minds  . that sucks so hard for him.

BUT I think he can overcome this situation by having an NFL career and living his best life. I think he can do it. He wasn't called the punt god for nothing.

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You don’t abandon family on allegations. We quit on someone who needed it most. I hope the rest of the players take notice. 

They are not a family. They are likeminded high achievers pursuing a common goal.

27 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

His job should be with the Buffalo Bills. Make this right. 

But why would he want to play for the team that abandoned him at his lowest point?  I read that right here in this thread.

So which is it?  Should the nfl create a roster exemption so the Bills can keep both punters?  Should the bills bite the bullet on the cap and cut Martin while signing Araiza?  Should Araiza say f u to the bills for abandoning him at the lowest point of his life?!  Should Araiza bust out an AK and have fun on those that abandoned him?  

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Then I don’t have to hear anymore PR stunts. 

You don’t have to hear anything if you would practice what you preached. Cut ties with this god forsaken franchise. Stop being so soft.  Stand up for Araiza and make a difference!!

You’re all talk.  No action.  Just like the rest of this weak organization that you choose to root for

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

But why would he want to play for the team that abandoned him at his lowest point?  I read that right here in this thread.

So which is it?  Should the nfl create a roster exemption so the Bills can keep both punters?  Should the bills bite the bullet on the cap and cut Martin while signing Araiza?  Should Araiza say f u to the bills for abandoning him at the lowest point of his life?!  Should Araiza bust out an AK and have fun on those that abandoned him?  

I personally wouldn’t play on the Bills, they abandoned me. So I have no idea what Araiza will do. But shame on Buffalo for this situation, and they will have to deal with the negative karma coming their way.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I’ve got it!  Sign him back and trade him and Ed Oliver for Hopkins.  It would consolidate so many ridiculous threads into one .  Plus Araiza sort of sounds like Arizona.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Every single team would have cut him.

I can’t believe I’m talking serious in a punter thread but cmon.

Also, he’s a punter. LOL. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I personally wouldn’t play on the Bills, they abandoned me. So I have no idea what Araiza will do. But shame on Buffalo for this situation, and they will have to deal with the negative karma coming their way.

Do you live on planet Earth?  

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

King Kevin is this you?

12 hours ago, Mattymafia said:

Bills Reddit banning anyone for talking about Araiza at all. 

I got banned from there when I tried to tell the lynch mob to wait and let the process play out. One fan wanted everyone to donate to a charity to "force the team's hand to release him". Obviously I wasn't righteous enough for them. Screw them. I doubt they learned their lesson.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

To be fair to the Bills Ariza’s release may have been to his benefit, it gave him time and energy to clear his name. The Bills did not want to deal with the distractions and Ariza need to get the situation straightened out. I don’t think Ariza will play for the Bills but there may not be as much bad blood as thought 

• Like (+1) 1

It sucks what happened to Araiza, but I don't blame the Bills for cutting him at the time. 

Also, out of curiosity, I just checked ESPN.com and there is zero mention of Araiza being cleared.  When I search him up all I find is links to videos of Stephen A criticizing the Bills for drafting him and another from Max Kellerman calling Araiza a rapist.

Edit: Bills Reddit has a huge thread about Araiza where people are firing away with the same takes we're seeing here, so I'm not sure what people are complaining about in this thread.

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, SirusB said:

I got banned from there when I tried to tell the lynch mob to wait and let the process play out. One fan wanted everyone to donate to a charity to "force the team's hand to release him". Obviously I wasn't righteous enough for them. Screw them. I doubt they learned their lesson.

Lol charity.  Who got that $$$$$$$ and how did the utilize it?

Just now, billsfan89 said:

To be fair to the Bills Ariza’s release may have been to his benefit, it gave him time and energy to clear his name. The Bills did not want to deal with the distractions and Ariza need to get the situation straightened out. I don’t think Ariza will play for the Bills but there may not be as much bad blood as thought 

Uh oh.  Logic.  Brace yourself.  Incoming!!!!!!

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

It sucks what happened to Araiza, but I don't blame the Bills for cutting him at the time. 

Also, out of curiosity, I just checked ESPN.com and there is zero mention of Araiza being cleared.  When I search him up all I find is links to videos of Stephen A criticizing the Bills for drafting him and another from Max Kellerman calling Araiza a rapist.

Now THAT Kellerman/ESPN pocket is one deep enough to sue.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Lol charity.  Who got that $$$$$$$ and how did the utilize it?

Thats not important.  What is important is that we as a group donated enough money to get media attention thus proving that we are not a bunch of low class bums.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheBrownBear said:

Those are the type of things where this kid can never get his life back. Max himself should talk he literally slugged a woman and is lucky he was only suspended for it 

17 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Araiza and the Bills are not and never were “family.” They were his employer for a short period of time.

This 

it sucks what happened to him and I hope she is charged criminally and in civil court… however the bills did what they needed to do to protect themselves at the time, they are not family with him, like you said they are employer and he is employee, they had to cut ties. Period  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1