Beane on Jim Rome show

DCbillsfan

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Jim Rome has one of the most punchable faces in all of sports media. Right up there with Portnoy and Skip Bayless.

Still nowhere near as punchable as Bruins forward Brad Marchand or former Senator's forward Brian Smolinski.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Jim Rome has one of the most punchable faces in all of sports media. Right up there with Portnoy and Skip Bayless.

Nick Wright is right there with them. 

55 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Still nowhere near as punchable as Bruins forward Brad Marchand or former Senator's forward Brian Smolinski.

Watching Marchand cry was prolly the top highlight for me during these playoffs so far. F that guy!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I 100% would have cared in 2008

It was around that time that he was playing donkey noises endlessly on the radio as I was working in my office. It just would not stop! I got up, walked across the room, and turned Rome off. Forever. It’s sort of a shame, because he does good interviews, but I couldn’t take all of his schtick. 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

It was around that time that he was playing donkey noises endlessly on the radio as I was working in my office. It just would not stop! I got up, walked across the room, and turned Rome off. Forever. It’s sort of a shame, because he does good interviews, but I couldn’t take all of his schtick. 

I guess I do not see the WBR level of annoyance since I only listen to his interviews.

46 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

I enjoyed his show while it aired here in Rochester. Now we get Cowherd.

That show has gone downhill. Too much Nick Wright, way too much McIntyre and his constant Jets talk. 

I stopped listening to them completely after the Minnesota game last year and will never go back. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

whenever I listen to Colin Cowherd I think it’s skip Bayless. They’re basically the same Whiney, punchable face person 

• Haha (+1) 1

Bayless is the worst, but Rome's false bravado tough-guy personal has gotten pretty old.  That said, I haven't listened-to or watched him in years (it was old back then), so I have no idea if he's still going with it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.