We need a real life, live Buffalo pregame

8 hours ago, Dr Krentist said:

I thought it was after this guy?

Capture.JPG

He later played Lt. Stottlemeyer on Monk. Picture him with a few more pounds, blond hair and  mustache. 

Great idea!

But let's have a running of the Bulls before every home game.  We can drag down the fans with the other team's gear on and let the Bulls loose.

It would set a great tone for the game, for the players and the Bills' fans.

It'll be great to see all those misguided, likely similar poor character fools with Rodgers jerseys on running for their lives!  Just like Rodgers will be during the game.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Colorado Buffaloes always employ a female even though it's named Ralphie. More manageable, they say.

I'm all for it, with a crazyass man on horseback shooting blanks at it.

Very sexist bro. Men can do anything women can do.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Andy1 said:

I’m not a fan of the idea of a live Buffalo at the games. Buffalo are wild animals and have no place inside a stadium of 70,000 screaming fans. Never needed one before, don’t need one now.

Agree. As cool as it would be, i would feel terrible knowing the animal is probably scared out of its mind.

9 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

No we don't.

And what's that buffalo going to do on the other 358 days of the year, stay in a cage?

Of course not, don't be ridiculous.  It goes to the super market and they get a new one when the next season starts.  Duh!

5 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

But I thought we were named after that "put the lotion in the basket" guy?

Nonsense.  Ralph would probably have had to pay residuals to the screenwriter, and that wasn't happening.  Obviously named after a long dead partly mythical person whose descendants didn't require fiscal remuneration. 😁

You'll note I wove the 'legend of Ralph Wilson' into the 'legend of Buffalo Bill Cody'.  Much of it is outrageous exaggeration based upon hearsay.

As a Buffalo Bills fan for 49 years and counting. I have found the Bills fans have more creativity with ideas than the Bills organization regardless of who owns the Bills in the NFL. The No Fun League NFL it’s basically the same tired Madison Avenue ideas of the NFL for all the teams. When the Buffalo Bills left the AFL in the merger with the NFL bye, bye fun and new the AFL

teams need to conformed to the NFL and like it. We didn’t even get to keep our league AFL name like AL and NL in MLB baseball that’s not right if you asked me. I would not have taken the merger under those conditions because it’s accepting that the AFL was inferior which was far from the truth in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Edited by I am leaving for good

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.