Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

If I had to guess, the waiting list will dry up quick as they along with a large portion of current STH will be fighting over the seats with the most reasonable prices and PSL’s.  So where will the market come from for the most expensive seats and outrageous PSL’s?  Only time will tell, but worst case scenario, the seats that they struggle with the most to sell, will at some point see reduced PSL costs.   

5 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

If I had to guess, the waiting list will dry up quick as they along with a large portion of current STH will be fighting over the seats with the most reasonable prices and PSL’s.  So where will the market come from for the most expensive seats and outrageous PSL’s?  Only time will tell, but worst case scenario, the seats that they struggle with the most to sell, will at some point see reduced PSL costs.   

Corporate sponsors

15 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I don't see them reducing costs. I see them following Jacksonville and putting one home game a year in London to make up for it. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

ho many seasons are owned by them now?  How many more will buy if there’s added cost of PSL?  

probably not a large number of seats owned by corporations.  

A lot of corporations and businesses now can afford boxes/suites. At approx 80k a year. You’ll see those smaller businesses pick up covered club seats instead.

from the survey I remember 3 different options. One was for general seating. Another for club seats. And another for box. But when you input club seats there were multiple levels of seating. 

im 100% positive they are going to offer some really cool seating arrangements at the club level or above. Like small sections just for your seats. Add in sofas and stuff like that. I don’t know what to expect but they will be offering more than just the standard seat we have now. 

16 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I don't see them reducing costs. I see them following Jacksonville and putting one home game a year in London to make up for it. 

Yeah. Same. You don’t see proves come down almost anywhere for anything. Cars/trucks aren’t getting cheaper, neither is groceries or eating out at a restaurant. Prices aren’t going down 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Most of the more expensive seats will be sold by ticket broker and travel agency partners who will sell them to out of town fans packaged with other things.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Since the hardest seats to sell are December and games in Europe are held during early part of year that does not make sense.

It makes sense for a Florida team.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Since the hardest seats to sell are December and games in Europe are held during early part of year that does not make sense.

It makes sense for a Florida team.

Which coincides to my favorite time to go. Absolutely love snow games

16 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

I can understand it if you have hair like Ryan Fitzpatrick or extra layers like an offense lineman but I am lacking both and have poor circulation in my feet which would result in me being unable to walk back from my seat after game.  I hope the Bills have done their market projects correctly and have no escape clauses in lease for poor attendance.

2 hours ago, mrags said:

A lot of corporations and businesses now can afford boxes/suites. At approx 80k a year. You’ll see those smaller businesses pick up covered club seats instead.

from the survey I remember 3 different options. One was for general seating. Another for club seats. And another for box. But when you input club seats there were multiple levels of seating. 

im 100% positive they are going to offer some really cool seating arrangements at the club level or above. Like small sections just for your seats. Add in sofas and stuff like that. I don’t know what to expect but they will be offering more than just the standard seat we have now. 

Yeah. Same. You don’t see proves come down almost anywhere for anything. Cars/trucks aren’t getting cheaper, neither is groceries or eating out at a restaurant. Prices aren’t going down 

I have the sofa option at home lol

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/4/2023 at 2:34 PM, NickelCity said:

Where are the best up to date renderings? 

image.png.83bd491bff9e25e5f7c4e135b55a6cd6.png

2 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

well....Bills have about one real home snow game every 30 years or so. 

Colts was last. Jets and Browns games were moved. 

sorry your experience is going to be few and far between. Good luck though.

6 minutes ago, cba fan said:

image.png.83bd491bff9e25e5f7c4e135b55a6cd6.png

well....Bills have about one real home snow game every 30 years or so. 

Colts was last. Jets and Browns games were moved. 

sorry your experience is going to be few and far between. Good luck though.

Dude it’s snows a lot more than one game every 30 years

and it’s football weather 

Growing up you used to be able to shovel snow out of the Ralph yearly for tickets…

We had a blizzard last year that’s not a regular snow event

Edited by Buffalo716

5 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I can understand it if you have hair like Ryan Fitzpatrick or extra layers like an offense lineman but I am lacking both and have poor circulation in my feet which would result in me being unable to walk back from my seat after game.  I hope the Bills have done their market projects correctly and have no escape clauses in lease for poor attendance.

Boy, that's a very interesting proposition.  I wouldn't have thought of that.  I'll search it for attendance when I have a little time.  I hadn't thought of that, but that makes sense, particularly since the stadium opens and Allen's first season will be when he's 31.  

21 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Boy, that's a very interesting proposition.  I wouldn't have thought of that.  I'll search it for attendance when I have a little time.  I hadn't thought of that, but that makes sense, particularly since the stadium opens and Allen's first season will be when he's 31.  

Allen will be 30 when stadium opens in 2026. 

8 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

The most recent piece said it was opening now in 2027, that was after the County signed off.  Also, the clauses allowing for lease extensions, as a series of 1-year extensions, have provisions through 2028.  

We have to remember, the estimate for 2026 was made when they said that the digging and construction was supposed to have begun during last season.  That obviously didn't happen, and  has been pushed 8 or 9 months, so 2027 sounds quite reasonable.  

If you're interested, look for the recent articles about the County signing off, I saw it in at least two places.  

23 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

BTW, here's a timeline piece in the BN.  

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/a-timeline-of-the-new-buffalo-bills-stadium-deal/article_d1252c88-eaa2-11ed-a114-8beedb569797.html

Sounds as if the stadium will be open to the public, perhaps to help sell PSLs and STs, but not ready for play until 2027.  

That's not the piece that I saw it in, but that's one.  

25 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

The most recent piece said it was opening now in 2027, that was after the County signed off.  Also, the clauses allowing for lease extensions, as a series of 1-year extensions, have provisions through 2028.  

We have to remember, the estimate for 2026 was made when they said that the digging and construction was supposed to have begun during last season.  That obviously didn't happen, and  has been pushed 8 or 9 months, so 2027 sounds quite reasonable.  

If you're interested, look for the recent articles about the County signing off, I saw it in at least two places.  

From the Bills website on 5/4…

The state-of-the-art open-air stadium, which will be built on a 242-acre site, will cover approximately 1.35 million square feet. It will be the biggest project ever built in Western New York.The construction of a 75,000-square-foot ancillary building and demolition of the current stadium are also part of the site's related development. Completion is scheduled for July 2026 so the new stadium can open its gates for the start of the 2026 NFL regular season.

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

From the Bills website on 5/4…

The state-of-the-art open-air stadium, which will be built on a 242-acre site, will cover approximately 1.35 million square feet. It will be the biggest project ever built in Western New York.The construction of a 75,000-square-foot ancillary building and demolition of the current stadium are also part of the site's related development. Completion is scheduled for July 2026 so the new stadium can open its gates for the start of the 2026 NFL regular season.

Well, yeah….but what do they know?   😋

Delays would not shock me, I promise you that. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 2