What % of each team's fans think thier team is better now than at the end of 2022 season?

Chaos

What percentage of each team's fans, think the NFL team they root for is better now than at the end of last season?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of each team's fans, think the NFL team they root for is better now than at the end of last season?

• 100% - everyone thinks FA and the draft improved their team
    • 80-100% - a couple of teams lost key players, everyone else is excited
    • 60-80% -
    • 40-60%
    • 20-40%
    • 0-20% - very few fans think there teams are better, only wizards improve the team in the offseason

My personal observation is that most fans think their teams improve from FA and the draft every single year.  Clearly not everybody can improve. My personal estimate is that over 80% of fans think their team is better now than they were at the end of the season last year.  Probably 30% think their team 'won the off season".  This is one of the biggest mismatches between perception and reality in the universe of NFL fandom. 

• Vomit 1

It’s def not 100%, I’m sure most Packers & Bucs fans don’t think they got better.  

Titans fans weren’t happy after they traded AJ Brown. 

There’s likely a few fanbases every year they think they got worse.  But, yea, most certainly have hope that they got better. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.