Deshaun Watson Speeding

aristocrat

So a hoarde of women claiming sexual abuse was alarming but obviously not the last straw, now 97 in a 70? Oh definitely the last straw...it's 27 over on the interstate. I'm not condoning it but come on, it's a minor offense. 

People always amaze me.

Deshaun Watson is worth 100M+ even if he sucks with his money, he will beat the ticket and nothing will be done.

He will go 100+ again, I don't blame him, I love speed to. I just got old enough to realize you can go faster at the race track so I do it there now.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

97 mph IS reckless, but in semi-fairness, I’ve traveled at 90+ mph here in Florida and wasn’t passing anyone. Much wider lanes than NY and traveling fast is typical on highways. 
juss sayin’ 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, this is my thought too. Dumb of him to be driving that fast, though.

But it is just one more thing to throw on the pile against him. He does not deserve the benefit of the doubt anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

This is just a speeding ticket. I was expecting him being an a-hole but what I saw he seemed to be polite.

Agree. It's speeding. In CA I normally go between 85 to 90 if the traffic will allow and am passed by cars going much faster. He was polite to the officer and didn't try a "Don't you know who I am" with him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Agree. It's speeding. In CA I normally go between 85 to 90 if the traffic will allow and am passed by cars going much faster. He was polite to the officer and didn't try a "Don't you know who I am" with him.

Rules I r learned in my years….

1. don’t play nascar pass in on roadways

2. speed as a group but don’t be the lead or trail csr. You are safe in the midfle

3. Watch the weather conditions. Lower your speed in bad weather

4. don’t speed solo

the tolerance is about 7 mph over the radar gun due to measure errors

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, gobills404 said:

BREAKING NEWS: A player from another team got a speeding ticket 11 months ago

Truly disgusting behavior. That’s why I’m proud to support a team whose players follow all road safety laws every time they operate a motor vehicle.

Jerry Hughes, Marcel Dareus and Marshawn Lynch approve this message.

Let's also include OJ while we're at it!😂

Let's face it, he's a target that brought it on himself. If that were JA17 the cop would've told him slow it down, drive safe and GO BILLS!!

Edited by billsbackto81

24 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

$255M or whatever guaranteed and he's driving 97?!

Really.  He could afford to go much, much faster.

In all seriousness though, this is no big deal.  I've done this more times then I can count.  The fact that he was Polite speaks volumes.  I'm betting if he was under 95 he would have gotten a warning.

• Like (+1) 3

9 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I heard Josh Allen given an arm signal out of his window every time he wants to make a turn, IN ADDITION TO putting his turn signal on well in advance!

Concerning, don’t need another collision w his arm.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

It looks like he was on the thruway out in a rural area of Ohio where the speed limit is 70 MPH anyway.

Who here isn't guilty of going that fast ?

I plead the fifth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, haroldwaide said:

Really.  He could afford to go much, much faster.

In all seriousness though, this is no big deal.  I've done this more times then I can count.  The fact that he was Polite speaks volumes.  I'm betting if he was under 95 he would have gotten a warning.

My cousin is an Ohio State Trooper. She said that as long as you aren’t going 10 or more over Troopers will almost never pull you over. If you’re 10 or more over, then you’re getting a ticket - even if you’re family.

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

My cousin is an Ohio State Trooper. She said that as long as you aren’t going 10 or more over Troopers will almost never pull you over. If you’re 10 or more over, then you’re getting a ticket - even if you’re family.

I was told this exact same thing by an Ohio trooper as he gave me a ticket for (checks notes) 97 in a 70. That $242 ticket is really gonna teach him. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.