This Bills over/under seems like stealing money

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Bills at a minimum are a 11-12 win team this seems like stealing money…and how can you take the 49ers being over when they barely have a quarterback 

I've never understood the .5. You can't play half a game

• Haha (+1) 1

Injuries can greatly affect any of these over/under predictions for teams. And some of these teams will go under due to injury.  Let’s hope Buffalo is much healthier this season than last. A lot less maneuvering room it would seem for  the Bills this year.

Bills were 11.5 over/under before last season. I took the over and made out decently with $1500. I’m not touching their over/under this year. Last years huge injury bug has me gun shy this time around. 

3 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

Jags will win at least 10 games.  The division is a joke and they ended the year pretty good

Jags and Texans show most value. 

4 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Eagles number at 10.5 is the easy money 

How are niners 11.5 and eagles 10.5 .. even w NFC east improvements they will be very tough. SB favorites imho. 

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Actually the Lions are easy money.  

Can't tell if this is a Lions still suck post, or they finally got it together and have a comfy over????

6 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I can’t see this team doubling their loss total they are just too good 

Improving a few guys pm Josh's line isn't 

1 + 1 + 1 = 3

Compounding interest/synergy on those investments 

1+1+1 = 28

Josh is winning Mvp and obliterating everyone and everything. Tds, yards, SB. It's the year!!!

Edited by BillsShredder83

8 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Bills at a minimum are a 11-12 win team this seems like stealing money…and how can you take the 49ers being over when they barely have a quarterback 

They only won 11 games the year before last. Don't forget that week 10-13 yearly lull we endure

36 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

They only won 11 games the year before last. Don't forget that week 10-13 yearly lull we endure

We were also 0-5 in one score games that year and still hit the over.  Bet the Bills at 10.5.  Losing seven games seems highly unlikely barring an Allen injury.  Also, the Steelers are my favorite over by far.

10 hours ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Browns under 9.5?

It all depends on Watson. The Browns are a very complete and talented team. They should have had 10 wins last season with Brissett and a rusty Watson but their DC (Woods) was hot garbage. Now Jim Schwartz has that role and they have added talent at WR and DT. their biggest problem is that the AFC North is going to be as tough as the AFC East. They do have the advantage of playing a fourth place schedule though. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.