Thanks for the wild ride!

Yantha

Hello Bills fans on the best community forum around.  I just wanted to send a shout out to everyone here who made this offseason WAY more interesting and fun.  I learn a LOT here, talking with all of you and consider you my "cyber Bills mafia family".

SO much fun dropping by to see what's new and honestly it's hardly even worthwhile looking for Bills news elsewhere because chances are, there will be a THREAD dedicated to that information before I could even find it somewhere else.

Free Agency was a blast.

The weeks leading up to the draft were a blast.

Draft day was so much more fun popping by here to read the "hopes", "evaluations", and of course the reactions.

As the fun part winds down, I'll be sliding back into Football Hibernation for a while but before I go, I just felt it was important to recognize "this place" for what it is.

Cheers to all of you.

Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 16
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 13

Yantha as always you’ve been a nice addition to the group so go enjoy your fun with the family this summer.  I usually don’t spend as much time on here post draft unless something breaks like a couple of UFA’s who are good or a trade like Hopkins.

Outisde of that I take a walk back at this time.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, MJS said:

You've seen this place at its worst and you still liked it!

That shows how terrible it is outside. 

Frankly, there are not much places to get news on the Bills unless you were local in. Buffalo (and reading daily papers and listening to daily talk shows). TBD has been my one resource for the last 20 odd years (since it was formed from our previous chat boards). 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Yantha said:

I learn a LOT here

About twice a week I learn that Beane is a moron, Sean should be fired and Dorsey is clueless.

Not sure what I'm going to do without the usual dose of "Edmunds sucks" posts.

I learn a LOT too.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Enjoy your hibernation.  The rest of us will fill you in, when you wake up. 

Don’t poke the bear, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.