Mock Schedule time

Buffalo03

45 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

... and our players' lives are threatened due to deliberate attempts by Miami to create dangerous playing conditions in that way.  

That's ridiculous, and what's it going to take, a heat-stroke collapse sending one of our linemen to the hospital and out for the season, or worse, to get the league involved.  Yeah, that'll be a great look, NFL player dies at Hard Rock Stadium due to unreasonable dangerous life-threatening conditions contrived by Dolphins.  

Miami should be made to play at home in their own intolerable heat conditions at least once every September.  Perhaps have to alternate sides of the field arbitrarily in September and October.  

I guess that's what they think that they need to win games.  Sad really.  Definitely not sportsmanlike, quite the opposite in fact.  

If there were any justice we should be allowed to freeze their benches when they come here.  There is no equivalent way to take advantage of the cold given the league rules.  

Take a deep breath and step away from your keyboard. The schedule isn’t even released for another 10 days. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

The road schedule could be problematic.  

Yep. Home no matter what even in London going 7-2 shouldn't be a problem even with some tough games and they typically have a mess up game every year at home. Road there is no almost no freebies outside of maybeee NE/WSH who are both OK and NYJ/MIA/PHI/CIN/KC/LAC 5 of 6 being playoff teams last year.

4-4 really is the goal on the road and do your job at home.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Now that the draft is over, it's my next favorite time of the offseason...."schedule time". I have made my mock schedule and would love to see yours. Let me know what you think

At New England Patriots 1:00pm CBS
Denver Broncos 1:00pm CBS
At New York Jets 1:00pm CBS
At Kansas City Chiefs 8:20pm NBC
Miami Dolphins 1:00pm CBS
Las Vegas Raiders (London) 9:30am CBS
Bye
Dallas Cowboys 8:15pm ESPN
At Washington Commanders 1:00pm CBS
At Cincinnati Bengals 4:25pm CBS
New England Patriots 1:00pm FOX
New York Jets (Black Friday) 4:25pm *Network TBD*
At Philadelphia Eagles 4:25pm CBS
Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00pm CBS
New York Giants TBD
At Los Angeles Chargers 8:15pm ESPN
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00pm FOX
At Miami Dolphins TBD

11 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

AWESOME!  I have the same thing on my Chiefs schedule prediction I did in Feb 

Can you guys explain why do you think that Chiefs-Bills matchup will be this early for the 4th time in a row?

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Can you guys explain why do you think that Chiefs-Bills matchup will be this early for the 4th time in a row?

"Its a tradition unlike any other"! #JimNantz lol

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Gregg said:

That road schedule is brutal. If they can go at least 3-5 on the road, then I would take that. Of course, they will need to go a minimum of 7-2 at home. I think 10-7 to 11-6 is where I would have the Bills. Hopefully they can do better.

You would take 3-5? I want 5-3 at least. We have an elite qb who plays better on the road than at home

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, arcane said:

You would take 3-5? I want 5-3 at least. We have an elite qb who plays better on the road than at home

I hope they can win them all, but that road schedule is brutal. CIN, KC, PHIL, NYJ, MIA. These will not be easy. Four of these teams also have an elite QB.

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I hope they can win them all, but that road schedule is brutal. CIN, KC, PHIL, NYJ, MIA. These will not be easy. Four of these teams also have an elite QB.

I agree it's hard. Beat all the teams without elite qbs except one, and then split the elite qbs and you have 5-3. And I believe they can do better too

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

The NFL seems to keep Patterns going for a while. We have played Miami 3 straight years in Miami in September. We have played the Chiefs 3 years straight within the first 5-6 weeks of the season. Plus, I don't know if the NFL wants to make people wait to see Allen vs Mahomes that long. We also played the Titans who we don't play this year 3 straight years early in the season. Essentially, the last 3 years, the first 6 games have had pretty much the same oppents early in the season. Prior to last year, we played the Patriots in New England 5 straight years in week 16. The NFL schedule makers aren't very creative at times lol. Ask the Washington Commanders about their last 6 games last season lol

29 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

It was the Commanders 2021 schedule. It was like they forgot the division games and were like "oh, sh*t. We have to put these in now" lol

Their last 5 games that year

Cowboys

Eagles

Cowboys

Eagles

Giants

Like, wtf is that? Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

1   @ NYJ  SNF
2   vs NYG  1 pm 

3   vs DEN  1 pm

4   @ WSH  1 pm
5   vs TB 1 pm
6   vs LV - London

7   BYE

8   @ CIN  4 pm 

9   @ PHI   MNF

10   vs JAX 1 pm

11    @ NE  1 pm

12   @ MIA   FNF  Black Friday

13   vs DAL  MNF

14   vs NE   4pm
15   @ LAC  4 pm

16   @ KC   SNF

17   vs MIA   TBD (Saturday Flex)

18   vs NYJ  TBD (Flex)

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

Yep. Home no matter what even in London going 7-2 shouldn't be a problem even with some tough games and they typically have a mess up game every year at home. Road there is no almost no freebies outside of maybeee NE/WSH who are both OK and NYJ/MIA/PHI/CIN/KC/LAC 5 of 6 being playoff teams last year.

4-4 really is the goal on the road and do your job at home.

Always play our toughest competition on the road it seems

Always at KC, can't have them come to WNY

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, boco357 said:

I hate the NFL for many of things and how this became a made for tv event being one of the top ones.

the odd part about the "made for TV" aspect of it is they don't have the release date yet.  Makes it hard to plan to watch.  

1. @ NY Jests - Rodgers vs Allen = Sunday Night Football

2. @ Miami - 96 degrees in the shade

3. Denver

4. New England

5. @ Kansas City - Monday Night Football

6. Dallas

7. Miami - Get the game at Buffalo out of the way before the snow and cold hits WNY

8. @ London vs Jacksonville

9. BYE

10. @Washington

11. @ Philadelphia

12. Las Vegas

13. Tampa Bay

14. @ LAC    - Thursday Night Football                   

15. @ Cincinnati

16. NY Jets

17. NY Giants

18. @ New England

1. Denver Broncos MNF

2. @ NYJ SNF

3. @ LA Chargers 4:00 Sunday

4. NYG 1:00 Sunday

5. Miami SNF

6. @  NE Patriots 1:00 Sunday

7. @ Bengals  TNF

8. LV Raiders @ London 

9. BYE

10. Tampa Bay 1:00 Sunday 

11. @ KC 4:25 Sunday or FNF

12. Jax 1:00 Sunday

13.  Dallas SNF

14.  @ Washington 1:00 Sunday             

15. @ Philadelphia 4:25 Sunday 

16. NYJ flex

17. NE Patriots 1:00 Sunday

18. @ Miami flex

6 primetime

3 Sunday late game or FNF

2 flex 

6 Sunday 1:00 pm

Edited by Robert Paulson

6 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

It was the Commanders 2021 schedule. It was like they forgot the division games and were like "oh, sh*t. We have to put these in now" lol

Their last 5 games that year

Cowboys

Eagles

Cowboys

Eagles

Giants

Like, wtf is that? Lol

lol that is straight-up awful.

19 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

lol that is straight-up awful.

Yeah, that's stupid. It reminds me of our 2017 season when our last 5 games were 

Patriots

Colts

Dolphins 

Patriots

Dolphins

It's like you gave a 3rd grader a project to complete and he threw it together the night before lol. The schedule makers haven't really been creative for a while

4 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Always play our toughest competition on the road it seems

Always at KC, can't have them come to WNY

literally just feature of our schedule. Buffalo potentially will host KC from 24-26

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.