LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

16 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

With all the technology that exists we can never have a press conference where you can hear the questions…..

That's the fun part.  You have to then deduce from Beane's response what the question was.😅

• Haha (+1) 1

You know what I'd like to see is players just treating each play as a play, whether they make a big play, which of course they're dancing all over the place, look at me look at me. But keeping themselves in control, an even keel, staying focused. Because for every look at me play they probably get roasted twice as much. They talk about hungry and humble, but it's hard to see humility in players today. When is a sideline reporter gonna ask, "hey that was a great play against so and so, but what happened when you got roasted 2 plays earlier". Humility is best shown through excellence and failure, to be the same. Maybe they need to learn what humility really means, not just how to say it.

Edited by ScorpionZero

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.