LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

Well, I guess they'll be able to entire priority USDA DT's, since they'll all know the cupboards in Buffalo are bare AF! 

Not pleased that we completely ignored the DT spot.

Otherwise, I generally like this draft. First two picks were phenomenal. Jury's out on Williams, but at least our Williams cupboard is no longer bare 🤷‍♂️

Beyond that we just have a few guys with some measure of potential. Given a weak overall draft, it looks like Beane did alright with the resources we had, and laid a solid groundwork for next year's draft, with some pick swaps. 

2 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Well, I guess they'll be able to entire priority USDA DT's, since they'll all know the cupboards in Buffalo are bare AF! 

Not pleased that we completely ignored the DT spot.

Otherwise, I generally like this draft. First two picks were phenomenal. Jury's out on Williams, but at least our Williams cupboard is no longer bare 🤷‍♂️

Beyond that we just have a few guys with some measure of potential. Given a weak overall draft, it looks like Beane did alright with the resources we had, and laid a solid groundwork for next year's draft, with some pick swaps. 

With Oliver, Jones, Phillips, and Settle - we're set there this season. 1 or 2 of those guys will re-sign in the near future. It wasn't a need this season. Might be next season - but that's what next year's FA and Draft are for.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

With Oliver, Jones, Phillips, and Settle - we're set there this season. 1 or 2 of those guys will re-sign in the near future. It wasn't a need this season. Might be next season - but that's what next year's FA and Draft are for.

I sure do need a little copium, ha ha! Thanks 🙏

Seeing as the draft is pretty much wrapped up, does anyone reading have a consensus winner of the draft?

Personally, it’s between 4 teams: Lions, Steelers, Eagles and Texans. Tempted to say that Tennessee is in that mix too but fall short due to how well those other teams, at least to me, drafted. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.