LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Not someone I have properly evaluated but from just watching the games on tv he is good enough to get drafted. 

Ooof. Fair enough. Thought he’d be a flyer in the last couple of rounds TBH. 

8 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

So is Beane punting on this season and going all in for 2024? I figure I'd be the first to post a statement like this before someone else does lol.

Probably feels like everyone available at this point is UDFA level and can probably sign them anyways. Perhaps all of the guys he really liked are gone.

He probably also felt handcuffed this year. After moving his 4th for Kincaid, he probably watched people he wanted like Trenton Simpson go just out of reach without the ammo to move and wants to make sure he's locked and loaded next year.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Receiving 2 6th round picks in next years draft is amazing-  

even more amazing- we traded down with the Texans and the rams- both likely to be picking at the top of the round, almost 5th rd picks 

Was that for our two remaining picks this year. I stepped out when we were on the clock I think, or close. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

The trading backs smacks of the Bills board being wiped out. So they are gonna take guys they were preparing to chase as priority free agents. Might as well maximise your value before you do that. 

Agreed and this would he the time to move on voorhees imo

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The trading backs smacks of the Bills board being wiped out. So they are gonna take guys they were preparing to chase as priority free agents. Might as well maximise your value before you do that. 

I’m not so sure Buffalo is a prime destination for UDFAs anymore. Too hard to make the roster. By selecting them in the draft, players don’t have a chance to say no thanks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Why not waste a 7 on Vorhees or Forsyth instead of chasing them?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The fact that next year's class has Marvin Harrison Jr makes it 10x the entire 2023 class on him alone.

For perspective......probably 7-8 of the first 10 picks this year would have gone ahead of last years top 10 had they been coming out........a draft which wasn't as criticized as this group.    There are a few like Harrison and Bowers who are locks but not as many as this years group.    Caleb Williams is wildly overrated by people who think he's so much better than this years QB prospects.    

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.