LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I agree.  I liked him better than Sweeney for sure.  That's kind of my point though.  They need to use TE as a TE and not a blocker/FB or whatever you want to call them.

The odd thing is Morris was thought to be more of a receiver than blocker coming out, but we’ve used him more in a blocking role. Don’t know if that’s an enditement on his skills or our game planning. Either way, he wouldn’t preclude me from taking another if he’s 6’8 with decent potential. 

• Like (+1) 1

Voorhees reminds me of the O lineman from Washington that the Bills signed after the draft several years ago.  Had a third round grade but was injured.  Tried to make progress but the injury did not heal properly and he left.   You can gamble on talent but injured guys after the draft.  

Just now, Nitro said:

Voorhees reminds me of the O lineman from Washington that the Bills signed after the draft several years ago.  Had a third round grade but was injured.  Tried to make progress but the injury did not heal properly and he left.   You can gamble on talent but injured guys after the draft.  

I’d gamble on Voorhis for a 6th round pick any day

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

It's a marathon broadcast. Gotta fill it.

I would rather they just read the picks as they come in - google them for something to say about them

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.