LIVE ***NFL Draft, Day 3, coverage at noon.

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, Floydboy12 said:

Granted it was from limited looks I had at him. But his footwork looked better to me and some position versatility. I think Saldiveri could play tackle in the NFL in a pinch. Torrence I don’t think can. 

Torrence played C, LG, RG, and RT at various times in college.  During his college career he gave up zero sacks.  

Edited by Chaos
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Chaos said:

Torrence played C, LG, RG, and RT at various times in college.  During his college career he gave up zero sacks.  In the SEC. 

I’m not pooping on the guy but he was at Louisiana Lafayette for 3 of those years playing Sun Belt comp he wasn’t in the SEC for 4 years 

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

I’m not pooping on the guy but he was at Louisiana Lafayette for 3 of those years playing Sun Belt comp he wasn’t in the SEC for 4 years 

Haha I like how the S word turns into pooping 

Just now, Chaos said:

Torrence played C, LG, RG, and RT at various times in college.  During his college career he gave up zero sacks.  

I know. I just think he’s purely a guard in the NFL.And that’s fine if he’s good there for you for 10 years. I don’t dislike the Torrence pick just that Saldiveri intrigued me when watching him move. Just an opinion. 

Just once I would like the Bills to pull a Chiefs and take a character issue guy that’s dropping.  

Dawand Jones would immediately challenge Spencer Brown.  If he’s a locker room / off the field problem as a Day 3 pick, just cut him. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

you are correct. But Nick S. was not playing against top competetion either.  And it is impossible to be beat zero sacks, and zero penatlies (senior year).  Torrence did not have the greatest combine.But his college production is unassailable. 

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Let’s be real, he’s strictly an OG. Maybe in an emergency situation due to injuries he can kick outside during the game but he’s either going to play RG or he won’t play at all.

Just now, Bangarang said:

Let’s be real, he’s strictly an OG. Maybe in an emergency situation due to injuries he can kick outside during the game but he’s either going to play RG or he won’t play at all.

I don't see the point in disputing the actual fact I posted. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.