What's wrong with Roger Goodell?

Prospector

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

My grandma passed away a few years ago with MS... the early signs were lack of facial movement and slurring of speak. Roger G. is slurring more than I have ever seen, but he seems cognizant... Is he diagnosed with anything, or is he just getting older? These were the signs that made us worry in the past. Has anyone else noticed this?

Probably drinking

1 hour ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

YOU don't care and you have little empathy, that's the issue. If you want to create your own Bills board, go right ahead. Until you do, don't speak for everyone here and pipe down.

OP is not qualified to be making suggestions of medical conditions.  Empathy? commissioner is fine unless we hear from an actual source otherwise. We don’t care. 

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Kiva said:

OP is not qualified to be making suggestions of medical conditions.  Empathy? commissioner is fine unless we hear from an actual source otherwise. We don’t care. 

Oh boy... sorry to notice something I have never seen/heard before from the commissioner of the NFL and brought it up in a thread to discuss it on an NFL forum.... I get that this forum always needs an Airseven, Einstein, Eggs and whatever, and that other guy... are you now my nemesis for no reason other than to be a contrarian? 

edit: Kiva just reacted with the barf emoji on my first post... so I think that makes us going steady now

Edited by Prospector
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Prospector said:

My grandma passed away a few years ago with MS... the early signs were lack of facial movement and slurring of speak. Roger G. is slurring more than I have ever seen, but he seems cognizant... Is he diagnosed with anything, or is he just getting older? These were the signs that made us worry in the past. Has anyone else noticed this?

He's drunk.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

He’s a scumbag. That’s what’s wrong with him. 

Yea, but you’d take the job in a minute and do the same ***** he does. He’s a brilliant guy. You don’t pay someone $30m a year cause he’s a not smart and great for the brand. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Kiva said:

Dude is judging then gossiping without knowing what the deal is. This isn’t a medical board. We don’t care. 

Oh, Kiva. Just move on. Please. As to the “we don’t care “ line, don’t speak for me. 

Edited by Dopey
  • Agree 1

My kids were asking me why the NFL has such a boring host. I then told him who he was. I wonder why the NFL doesn't get someone funny to run the draft, Dave Chappelle or Jimmy Kimmel would be a riot and so much more fun.

Edited by foreboding

I love this board!  Sometimes it's like going to Walmart.

1 hour ago, foreboding said:

My kids were asking me why the NFL has such a boring host. I then told him who he was. I wonder why the NFL doesn't get someone funny to run the draft, Dave Chappelle or Jimmy Kimmel would be a riot and so much more fun.

Fantastic! It would probably get old pretty quick though... would love one round like that. Awesome idea.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BUFFALOTONE said:

Yea, but you’d take the job in a minute and do the same ***** he does. He’s a brilliant guy. You don’t pay someone $30m a year cause he’s a not smart and great for the brand. 

My distaste for him has nothing to do with his professional capacity.  He is a scumbag.  I'll leave it at that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.