What's wrong with Roger Goodell?

Prospector

My grandma passed away a few years ago with MS... the early signs were lack of facial movement and slurring of speak. Roger G. is slurring more than I have ever seen, but he seems cognizant... Is he diagnosed with anything, or is he just getting older? These were the signs that made us worry in the past. Has anyone else noticed this?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Prospector said:

My grandma passed away a few years ago with MS... the early signs were lack of facial movement and slurring of speak. Roger G. is slurring more than I have ever seen, but he seems cognizant... Is he diagnosed with anything, or is he just getting older? These were the signs that made us worry in the past. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes.  It's called "tee many martoonies."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It's a site dedicated to the Buffalo Bills, who are still in the NFL where the commissioner is Roger Goodell. Duh.

Dude is judging then gossiping without knowing what the deal is. This isn’t a medical board. We don’t care. 

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 2

6 minutes ago, Kiva said:

Dude is judging then gossiping without knowing what the deal is. This isn’t a medical board. We don’t care. 

The funny thing about forums is if no one cares the thread falls to irrelevance of page 2 and beyond but people are posting in it because *GASP* people do care.

OP I noticed this last night and thought the same thing. Was a little concerning. Hope all is well with the Commish.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Kiva said:

YOU don't care and you have little empathy, that's the issue. If you want to create your own Bills board, go right ahead. Until you do, don't speak for everyone here and pipe down.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.