Day 2 LIVE NFL DRAFT, 7pm

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

They are small too

lol I don’t really understand the point you are trying to make. Henley and Simpson are also small but better players that were reasonable to draft in the third. Overshown and Williams are also small and their skills would have been reasonable in the 5th round. but that is just my opinion from what I do pre-draft. I hope I am wrong and he is awesome

5 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

None. We already have a questionable 3rd round lb from last year. Would have gone for a 1 tech or more OL and not duplicate last year's miss.

But your team needed one badly.  Would you have been happy with any of the other ILB's drafted shortly before Dorian?

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

If you google a players name and “scouting report”, they are often one of the top results. They scout every player (or nearly every player).

Regardless,  I'm trusting the instincts of Beane and Co who live and breathe scouting.  

For Beane to go ilb for 2 straight years w a top 100 pick, makes me like this pick even more.  

Best believe he's well in tuned with the criticism he'll face if neither develop into a starter

3 minutes ago, LEBills said:

lol I don’t really understand the point you are trying to make. Henley and Simpson are also small but better players that were reasonable to draft in the third. Overshown and Williams are also small and their skills would have been reasonable in the 5th round. but that is just my opinion from what I do pre-draft. I hope I am wrong and he is awesome

No that's fine.  I agree.  Most people were talking about his size, and I thought you did, too.  No other player available before or after has the 'size' everyone else is complaining about

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Probably shouldn’t. He’s been a mediocre drafter.

Though I did love the first 2 picks this year.

At the end of the day he got us 3 straight divisional titles. 4 straight playoff appearances.

He picked our franchise QB and a top 3 WR through the draft process

I love last years draft class too. We're loaded on both sides and just got 3 day 1 starters

So a 6'1 224 pound slow (4.85) LB in the 3rd round last year who never saw the field to a 6'1 228 pound faster (4.45) version in the third this year.  Yeah, what's not to like? I guess 6'1 is the maximum height for Bills LBs. Should strike fear with opposition OCs who dare to run against this group. New LB coach Tyrion Lannister must be over the top happy.

10 minutes ago, bearcat said:

Projected as a day 3 pick and quality back up. Great. Looks like a complete whiff two years running. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

So a 6'1 224 pound slow (4.85) LB in the 3rd round last year who never saw the field to a 6'1 228 pound faster (4.45) version in the third this year.  Yeah, what's not to like? I guess 6'1 is the maximum height for Bills LBs. Should strike fear with opposition OCs who dare to run against this group. New LB coach Tyrion Lannister must be over the top happy.

Projected as a day 3 pick and quality back up. Great. Looks like a complete whiff two years running. 

Alright, that was worth reading your complaint 😂.

• Like (+1) 2

I like this pick, but WR A.T. Perry should have been the pick here, and go back into 4th if needed to get Williams, or get another guy.  I don’t love it, but don’t hate it. 

25 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

the NFL draftbuzz article accidentally calls him Milano, so that’s good?  

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

At the end of the day he got us 3 straight divisional titles. 4 straight playoff appearances.

I love last years draft class too. We're loaded on both sides and just got 3 day 1 starters

Williams shouldn’t be considered a day 1 starter at all

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Yeah..Elam and Cook are going to be stars in this league.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.