Day 2 LIVE NFL DRAFT, 7pm

HOUSE

2 minutes ago, LEBills said:

second annual silly third round linebacker pick

It's possible that group of ILB were closer than people think.  I mean they were all way up on the BPA charts right next to each other. It was prob a crapshoot

2 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Ok, never heard of him but 4.40 40 and "good instincts" sounds good. The announcers said "instincts" and "instinctive" so, despite the hair, he may not be a smaller version of Edmunds.

Any LB with instincts next to all pro Milano should be $$ 

That's the trait I wanted most for Edmunds replacement 

Him n Benard can battle it out!

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Honestly, I would spend be trying to trade back in to take Dawand Jones. Our last two picks and a fourth from next year should be more than enough to get it done. 

I’m not going to disagree with you because I’m afraid that will make it happen haha

Just now, daz28 said:

It's possible that group of ILB were closer than people think.  I mean they were all way up on the BPA charts right next to each other. It was prob a crapshoot

Beane gets paid to make draft picks I don’t, but is he meant to replace last years third round linebacker? Also he just isn’t that great of a linebacker. Good highlights but down to down he is too small and misses his gaps too often. Imo

Just now, LEBills said:

I’m not going to disagree with you because I’m afraid that will make it happen haha

Its mainly because statistically those later picks don't amount to much.  There are of course the obvious antecdotes of success from those picks and even a HOF QB who was an UDFA.  But those are exceptions not the rule.  Jones level of production in college to NFL success.  I don't think he could exceed at the level without having a real work ethic. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.