Day 2 LIVE NFL DRAFT, 7pm

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

As he should. He’s a blocking TE. It was silly to think he would go in the 1st round. The combine hyped him up but he had little to no production on the field.

But it's Georgia. They are a great team. I just don't really trust them as a team that knows how to showcase their playmakers on offense. They're not like Alabama. Washington might just be under-utilized. 

12 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

At 59 he was great value. I get the pick. However, he's not a great fit for the Bills blocking schemes. His footwork is slow and not a great puller. 

The pick does come with some question marks.

From the tape they showed, he over committed on some blocks. Footwork seemed a bit sloppy.

Held a few blocks well and looks strong.

Edited by davefan66
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Now trade the remaining picks to go get Trenton Simpson and call it a draft.

I wonder what teams don’t like about Simpson.  Fabulous athlete, but he has played a number of positions so not polished at one.

It's the name.  Second worst name to Zay Flowers in this draft....

3 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

he's listed as CB on the NFL.com draft tracker. I'm not a college football follower. 

He’s a tweener, but from what I’ve read his versatility is a positive, but he’s not a regular NFL CB. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.