Did Antonio Brown unretire to join Ravens?

Chaos

They would be CRAZY to take on this sort of risk. The way teams watch tape on younger prospects, they should watch all the tape available on guys like this. Watching the tape of his off field antics would assure ANY team in the league taking a hard pass on this goof. AB is a certified clown and nowhere near trustworthy, nor is he loyal. If any team takes the risk on signing him they are totally deserving of what they get!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

But he’s not THE Jerk.

Does he have a paddleball?  

I would love to see Brown come back and entirely disrupt some team's chemistry in the AFC that has playoff ambitions and potential, and watch him make 20 times the scene than he's worth as he puts up 350 receiving yards and a pair of TDs in meaningless games at the age of 35.  

It would be even better if fans from visiting teams would laugh at him every time his name is announced.  

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm not saying it won't happen, but I am ok with the Ravens poisoning themselves with this.

I hope the Ravens do well. I want someone to prevent the Bengals from winning the North. They also seem to match up well vs Cincinnati much better than the Bills do. 

27 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Outside of the known and obvious character issues, is he even a viable NFL receiver at this point?

I wouldn't think so, he was a non factor in TB for the most part. Headache outweighs the talent by a long shot. Harbaugh would be crazy to allow it.

He will be 35 in July. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.