DOJ making things up about the Pentagon Leaker - "Arsenal of guns"? LOL

11 minutes ago, yall said:

I highly doubt they're making it up. You seem to be inferring a lot from one picture. Do you know for a fact that there went other actual rifles, pistols, etc. Or are you just assuming that that picture was the only one?

I read on one of the media outlets... there WERE firearms in the home, but locked up. They are his parents. But what they described in the document? "AK-style... bazooka"... those are the airsoft guns in the photo. I'll try to find it again. 

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

I read on one of the media outlets... there WERE firearms in the home, but locked up. They are his parents. But what they described in the document? "AK-style... bazooka"... those are the airsoft guns in the photo. I'll try to find it again. 

I saw the photo and agree they are airsoft guns. That doesn't mean they also didn't confiscate other weapons belonging to him and not his dad.

I would love to see the bazooka though.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, yall said:

He sounds like a nut with an unhealthy interest in mass shootings and a history of making threats that at one point got his pistol permit denied.

Why people are going out of their way to make him seem like some nice kid next door is beyond me.

I think its because at every opportunity politicians and anti-gun lobbies that have a single minded obsession with disarming every law abiding citizen consistently attempt to amplify the real and imagined threat presented to the public by civilian gun ownership.  All while at the same time militarizing law enforcement with all kinds high powered weapons and tactical gear to address threats like parents objecting to unsuitable classroom material being used to teach 5 year olds.  Along with ignoring the enforcement of the law against actual criminal behavior while proposing gun control laws that won't deter actual criminals from acquiring and using illegal guns. 

So don't do anything about real crimes and disarm the public so they can't defend themselves because we won't let the police do the job  And as an added bonus, arrest anyone that dares to defend themselves against threats.  How maliciously insane are officials that drive that policy?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Why are you trying to make more out of this than it is? I'm explaining, the DOJ is making up stuff in regards to an "arsenal of guns" being next to his bed. They are AIRSOFT guns... BB guns that use plastic BB's instead of metal ones. 

You don't care about the truth, huh? 

This is why no one (outside the cult) takes you seriously given your obsession about guns. 

You really need to pick your battles better here man... Teixeira is NOT the saint you or MTG claim he is...

This is the guy you are DEFENDING:

“If I had my way I’d kill a f*ck ton of people…Seriously I would be forcibly culling the weak minded”

Jack Teixeira

FuvyyuFWcAEu624?format=png&name=medium

FuvyzxmWcBAVlo-?format=png&name=large

• Dislike 1

21 hours ago, BillStime said:

This is why no one (outside the cult) takes you seriously given your obsession about guns. 

You really need to pick your battles better here man... Teixeira is NOT the saint you or MTG claim he is...

“If I had my way I’d kill a f*ck ton of people…Seriously I would be forcibly culling the weak minded”

Jack Teixeira

Where do these losers get the idea that they are the "strong minded," self-ordained to take out the "weak minded"? He's an 18 year old enlisted Air Force reservist with absolutely no record of accomplishment in his pathetic life. He spent hours and hours on gamer talk platforms with teenage losers who at least MAY grow out of it.

We keep hearing about depressed teens and self-esteem issues. We have a crisis of unwarranted high esteem in our Gen Zers. Absolutely nothing in this little puke's life reflects strong mindedness or accomplishment.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/28/2023 at 4:37 PM, BillStime said:

Jack Teixeira

@ArdmoreRyno - are you disputing what this POS said? jfc

image.png.b85d1a6d365f05f4331a318871597b5c.png

Speaks VOLUMES about you... and not in a good way.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

@ArdmoreRyno - are you disputing what this POS said? jfc

image.png.b85d1a6d365f05f4331a318871597b5c.png

Speaks VOLUMES about you... and not in a good way.

No, you moron... I'm "disliking" your BS addition to a link:

"This is why no one (outside the cult) takes you seriously given your obsession about guns. 

You really need to pick your battles better here man... Teixeira is NOT the saint you or MTG claim he is..."

Never said Teixeira is a saint. He's in jail for a reason. He broke the law, even more of a fool considering he took the Oath. I'm disliking YOUR bullsh*t. 

• Like (+1) 1