DOJ making things up about the Pentagon Leaker - "Arsenal of guns"? LOL

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/04/27/jack-teixeira-judge-detention-hearing-carroll-dnt-lead-vpx.cnn

Now the DOJ and prosecutors are pulling BS out of their a**es.... not really a shock. It's Biden's DOJ. 

This is an "Arsenal of guns" per the government. He had a "bazooka" and "AK-style weapons".

Can anyone tell me, what's wrong with this photo (aside from 3-4 guns is no where close to an arsenal)? 

airsoft.thumb.JPG.91bccb5129fc5f971ec19b521d8a04d8.JPG

• Haha (+1) 2

Sounds like you're upset over a word? A quick Google check seems to indicate that he had shotguns, pistols, at least one bolt action and a semiautomatic rifle of some type. I dunno at which point "arsenal" becomes applicable, but it seems like a strange thing to get hung up on for some dude who should rot in jail for 20 years.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, yall said:

Sounds like you're upset over a word? A quick Google check seems to indicate that he had shotguns, pistols, at least one bolt action and a semiautomatic rifle of some type. I dunno at which point "arsenal" becomes applicable, but it seems like a strange thing to get hung up on for some dude who should rot in jail for 20 years.

I carry more than that in my range bag

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I carry more than that in my range bag

I had that and more in my bedroom closet growing up. Big whoop. I doubt anyone calling it an arsenal would have been far off the mark 

Then again, I got commendations during military career, not court martialed for being a scumbag who shared classified info to impress my incel buddies online.

Edited by yall
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/04/27/jack-teixeira-judge-detention-hearing-carroll-dnt-lead-vpx.cnn

Now the DOJ and prosecutors are pulling BS out of their a**es.... not really a shock. It's Biden's DOJ. 

This is an "Arsenal of guns" per the government. He had a "bazooka" and "AK-style weapons".

Can anyone tell me, what's wrong with this photo (aside from 3-4 guns is no where close to an arsenal)? 

airsoft.thumb.JPG.91bccb5129fc5f971ec19b521d8a04d8.JPG

Why do they have red caps on the barrels like toy guns?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, yall said:

If you read the case document they specifically call those out as airsoft guns.

THIS is my problem with the whole thing. 

I don't care about what they consider an "arsenal" (even though it's COMICAL to see 3-4 guns and think that's it, because they'd call my collection a 3rd world country Army arsenal, lol). What I care about is the fact they are blasting this all over the country that he was a "gun nut" with freakin' AIRSOFT GUNS.

Get on twitter... all the morons on there are saying "LOOK! A white man who is a gun-nut!!!" (he's not even 'white') 

They are pushing a false narrative. Those are not actual firearms. Stop telling the media they are. 

13 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Why do they have red caps on the barrels like toy guns?

BINGO! They aren't real firearms... but the DOJ and in turn, the media, are saying he has an arsenal of firearms in his room. Just completely incorrect. It's the headlines on CNN.com 

What they SHOULD have said? "Pentagon leaker had an arsenal of toy guns"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

THIS is my problem with the whole thing. 

I don't care about what they consider an "arsenal" (even though it's COMICAL to see 3-4 guns and think that's it, because they'd call my collection a 3rd world country Army arsenal, lol). What I care about is the fact they are blasting this all over the country that he was a "gun nut" with freakin' AIRSOFT GUNS.

Get on twitter... all the morons on there are saying "LOOK! A white man who is a gun-nut!!!" (he's not even 'white') 

They are pushing a false narrative. Those are not actual firearms. Stop telling the media they are. 

It's one picture. It seems he had a bunch of legit firearms along with some other stuff he tried to dispose of when the heat got turned up.

My advice, stay off Twitter. It's full of idiots with bad takes, as if meaningful discourse can be done with 120 chars and a gif.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, yall said:

It's one picture. It seems he had a bunch of legit firearms along with some other stuff he tried to dispose of when the heat got turned up.

My advice, stay off Twitter. It's full of idiots with bad takes, as if meaningful discourse can be done with 120 chars and a gif.

Well, it's also on every media outlet... including FNC. 

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Well, it's also on every media outlet... including FNC. 

He sounds like a nut with an unhealthy interest in mass shootings and a history of making threats that at one point got his pistol permit denied.

Why people are going out of their way to make him seem like some nice kid next door is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, yall said:

He sounds like a nut with an unhealthy interest in mass shootings and a history of making threats that at one point got his pistol permit denied.

Why people are going out of their way to make him seem like some nice kid next door is beyond me.

Want to make it clear, I'm not saying any of those things. Not saying he's not a nut-case. But he did not have an arsenal of anything other than toys that might cause eye damage. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Want to make it clear, I'm not saying any of those things. Not saying he's not a nut-case. But he did not have an arsenal of anything other than toys that might cause eye damage. 

The doc seems to indicate that he did have actual weapons, but maybe I misread...

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

When I got into the Army, I applied to be 31L (counter intelligence). One question they asked me... "How many times have you been intoxicated on alcohol the past year?" Well, I was in college and my answer was "Oh, probably 4 or 5 times?". DISQUALIFIED on the spot. 

This kid gets denied a firearms license and gets to be in or stay in M.I.? 🤦‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, yall said:

The doc seems to indicate that he did have actual weapons, but maybe I misread...

Here is the section that guns are talked about. No mention of any of them being airsoft, even though in the photo... that's clearly what they are. 

doc.thumb.JPG.00f8395b80333245559227e5fdc9da0b.JPG

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If there is ever a wrong side to any issue - you will always find the same cult making pathetic excuses for the indefensible. 

Why are you trying to make more out of this than it is? I'm explaining, the DOJ is making up stuff in regards to an "arsenal of guns" being next to his bed. They are AIRSOFT guns... BB guns that use plastic BB's instead of metal ones. 

You don't care about the truth, huh? 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Why are you trying to make more out of this than it is? I'm explaining, the DOJ is making up stuff in regards to an "arsenal of guns" being next to his bed. They are AIRSOFT guns... BB guns that use plastic BB's instead of metal ones. 

You don't care about the truth, huh? 

I highly doubt they're making it up. You seem to be inferring a lot from one picture. Do you know for a fact that there went other actual rifles, pistols, etc. Or are you just assuming that that picture was the only one?

• Like (+1) 1