Forum help please

Scott7975

I haven't been on the forum much since the season ended but this just started happening to me the other day... Almost every time I click next page on a thread, it moves to the next page but then scrolls to the bottom of the page and I have to scroll back up.  It doesn't happen every time but it does happen most of the time.  It's extremely annoying.  Has this happened to anyone else and or do you know how to fix this?

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

No clue.. I'm on here from my phone like 95% of the time , never had that issue on laptop either 

Yeah, I dont have this problem on my Mac.  I just built this PC for gaming.  Maybe it's MS Edge or its my super ultra wide monitor. I just don't know.  

6 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Just scroll up bro it ain’t that serious.

Its not first world problem serious but it is a serious annoyance to me.  I'm just asking if anyone else had this problem and found a fix.

Edited by Scott7975

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah sounds like an Eye Dee Ten Tee error.  unfortunately, there's nothing for it

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, I dont have this problem on my Mac.  I just built this PC for gaming.  Maybe it's MS Edge or its my super ultra wide monitor. I just don't know.  Maybe I'll download safari and try it.  Im not a fan of chrome of firefox.

well there's your problem

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Yeah sounds like an Eye Dee Ten Tee error.  unfortunately, there's nothing for it

well there's your problem

Yeah I know.  Everyone hates Edge.  Im not a chrome or firefox fan though.  Any suggestions?   I like safari but they stopped windows support a long time ago.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah I know.  Everyone hates Edge.  Im not a chrome or firefox fan though.  Any suggestions?   I like safari but they stopped windows support a long time ago.

Duckduckgo homie. Been a popular android browser for awhile, now in beta on windows.

I always used chrome, but it's a bug-ridden mess right now.

Edge is so bad Microsoft has resorted to full page ads to keep you using it when you go to other browsers download pages. Yowza

I doubt it's site related. pc or phone? phone, I could see an issue like this. never did really get used to the devices although I do have one. pc is my choice of anything internet related. games/browsing/calling out trolls/shopping online/ect. if pc, it could be the browser. I use chrome although a microsoft OS, I don't use whatever they put out there. sorry not real help but I bet if you google it, you may find some help/answers?

edit: I see you're on mac. definitely can not help then. build my own rig as well but always used microsoft OS. also, I have no issues with chrome, at all.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

1 minute ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Duckduckgo homie. Been a popular android browser for awhile, now in beta on windows.

I always used chrome, but it's a bug-ridden mess right now.

Edge is so bad Microsoft has resorted to full page ads to keep you using it when you go to other browsers download pages. Yowza

ok ill check it out thanks

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

TBD renders well on the Brave browser on my ipad and android phone.  I use Firefox on the desktop but have it pretty laden with addons.  Sometimes the twitter embeds dont work

52 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I haven't been on the forum much since the season ended but this just started happening to me the other day... Almost every time I click next page on a thread, it moves to the next page but then scrolls to the bottom of the page and I have to scroll back up.  It doesn't happen every time but it does happen most of the time.  It's extremely annoying.  Has this happened to anyone else and or do you know how to fix this?

Are you using a laptop? your wrist may be hitting the trackpad, Happened to me.

Edited by Wacka

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, I dont have this problem on my Mac.  I just built this PC for gaming.  Maybe it's MS Edge or its my super ultra wide monitor. I just don't know.  

Its not first world problem serious but it is a serious annoyance to me.  I'm just asking if anyone else had this problem and found a fix.

I have the same issue.  I started a thread a couple of months ago about the problem but couldn't find the answer to fix it.

At first it seemed to be and Edge problem, but a couple of members said they had it using other browsers.

If I (or anyone else) find the answer, please start a thread.  It is annoying.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

Are you using a laptop? your wrist may be hitting the trackpad, Happened to me.

No I built a gaming monster of a pc lol

It may be Edge but I am also part of a lot of other forums. Mostly gaming forums and none of them do this. 

13 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Happens to me once in a while on my phone too. Has been happening occasionally for at least the past year. A few others have posted about this issue too in the past. I think it was @JohnNord who had an idea about why, but it still occurred with me later despite that reason. Who knows?

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.