RD 1, Pick 25: TE Dalton Kincaid, Utah

SDS

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

Dying at all the posters who read Michael Mayer is Gronk 2.0 and fell in love simply off of that and parrot the comparison to say we chose the wrong TE.

Dalton Kincaid was the top TE in the class.

Agreed.  Kincaid is completely different player than Mayer. Twice as quick.  

25 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Love the pick.  They’ve wanted a 2 TE look for a while.  Put him and Knox out there with Diggs and Davis and look out.

People b-wording... we took the best TE in a stacked TE draft. Best offensive player left after that WR run, wasn't defense andddddd Dhop is even still available.

If we don't know how to use him, we have bigger problems than personnel

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Dying at all the posters who read Michael Mayer is Gronk 2.0 and fell in love simply off of that and parrot the comparison to say we chose the wrong TE.

Dalton Kincaid was the top TE in the class.

Kincaid is more Kelce. Smooth route runner. I don’t think many thought he’d be there.

Im not angry because they drafted a route running technician. That’s all I wanted. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Ummm yes?… it’s not baseball with no salary cap so yes It would hurt the roster building… you can keep pushing The cap down the road by extensions/restructures, but got to pay the piper eventually.

So just ignore  the fact that Josh likes throwing to WRs and we traded up for TE when we underuse our starting TE?

We traded up for a TE so, 32.5 catches for Kincaid this year. Over/under?

They were trying to roll with two titan sets last off-season and didn’t have the groceries. The one that they brought in was not good enough, but they were still messing with it.

What you did was a position in the draft that is supposed to be strong in this draft

Nobody had Dalton Kincaid going that late

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

F the cowboys. 

I think the Bills ruined the Cowboys night and jumped their pick. That makes me VERY Happy.

Plus I love thinking of how Dorsey will gameplan mismatches using both he and Dawson Knox.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, sullim4 said:

I like the pick.  Knox simply has not been a reliable pass catcher and Kincaid seems much better at that.

I was never a fan of the Knox contract, and this feels like Beane would want it back if he had the chance as well.

knox is paid like a modest pass catcher - it’s not a game breaking deal. 

Barring any player for pick happening over night,  we have effectively two more picks to get starters in this draft. If we grab a OL and LB un rd 2 and 3, I would call this a successful draft. 

Depending on the Bills' grades of the remaining players,  I wouldn't be surprised if a player is traded before draft time tomorrow

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Except it doesn’t. Those that cannot evaluate the game or players turn to cap talk.  Do you. 

You haven’t made one intelligent rebuttal. 

I know the game. I know how the cap works and I even explained how it works.

If you like the pick? cool. We will Agree to disagree.

But Maybe you should learn our elite QB and what personnel he prefers and the position group he targets the most?🤷‍♂️

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.