2023 NFL draft LIVE thread

Einstein

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

Keep trying to push the player is sliding family drama angle. Kid looks like he couldn't give 2 craps but they keep doing it.

He probably knew he wasn't going top 5. These teams talk to the players ahead of time, lol.

“Kincaid is an instant upgrade in both instances. Technically, he's a tight end. But he's at his best when working as a detached option. His catch radius and toughness over the middle of the field cannot be questioned. Josh Allen should be one of the happiest guys in the league right now based on what the Bills accomplished in the first round.”

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Is there a Super Bowl in there? 

you have a generational QB, and still getting bounced in the second round every year… but yeah keep telling me how smart they are 

there are a lot of people who are content to just be good enough for the playoffs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Einstein said:

there are a lot of people who are content to just be good enough for the playoffs

Yep… we sucked for so long they are just happy to be in the playoffs 

our Super Bowl window is now but these guys will give beane and Sean life time contracts for making the playoffs

Take Allen off of this team and see how fast Sean falls 

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Jerboski said:

Yep 

and making the playoffs isn’t the end goal 

with a QB like Allen, super bowls need to be the goal.. Allen played the game of his life and Sean and his staff still lost, beane has shown nothing really as a drafter… he hit allen but how many busts do we have counting in the first and second rounds since? 

I feel like beane’s drafting success rate is comparable to the gms of the other contenders.  There aren’t a lot of sure things when your first pick is late in the first.  I think we got one today though 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Joey Porter Jnr is standing out to me. I have he and Brian Branch left as first round grades... but for Porter, at a premium position, to be still be there is baffling to me.

I was actually worried about Beane taking Branch.  Seemed like a classic Bills FO move.

Guess they learned their lesson we need weapons for Josh.

What do you think our chances are for Bergeron in the 2nd?  I don't think he's falling to 59.  Worth trading up?

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Have you actually watched this kid play? 

Have you. Don’t tell me you have watched him and graded him a third round talent🤦‍♂️ I’ll trust what the pros are saying about him over a message board scout LOL. I’ve seen enough videos in the lead up and was perfectly happy with what I saw. We have had enough drops these past few seasons getting some of the best hand is a big plus.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.