2023 NFL draft LIVE thread

Einstein

5 minutes ago, boyst said:

We gave up a 4th round for this per NFL radio

Hated that last year. Hate it this year. I can't see their board, but this is the TE draft, was he THAT much value above everyone else they coulda got at their own pick? Or 2nd round? Or 4th round? Were they convinced that Kincaid and Mayer were 25 and 26 no matter what they did, despite half the teams going WAAAY off any expected boards? 

This isn't a knock on the player, but the process. It does look panicky.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Billz4ever said:

That's the key right there.  Dorsey and Beane seemed to not be on the same page last year.  

Remember Beane's reasoning for trading for Hines?  Then he was never really used in that capacity.

Agree. Dorsey is pretty much on the hotseat as of right now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

I was pushing for this fella for weeks. My favorite player in the draft. It's a great pick. 

He's not a backup to Knox. He's a damn good weapon.

He absolutely needs to be a better player than Knox. Let’s hope Dorsey figured out how to use our TEs. They’ve been massively underused for years now. 

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Is Josh going to start throwing to someone other than his WRs? If not, this is not a good use of resources. I hope to God they incorporate him into the offense as more than a decoy.

Well what do you think ? They drafted him in the first round ? Come on these guys do this for a living. I like this way better than a wr where we have 2 new FA’s and shakir 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.