Your one, and only one, draft hot take?

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Interesting, khlax.  Interesting.  

hmmm.

Interesting is an equivocal word. It can be like Mr. Spock's fascinating, but also the enigmatic word of praise you use when someone who can't draw asks for your opinion of their artwork. I'm going with the latter in this case, because if Beane doesn't spend a day one or two pick on OL and Brown plays like Brown has played, it's going to get ugly fast. (Maybe he doesn't, but Beane is unwise not to have a backup plan and right now it isn't on the roster.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Interesting is an equivocal word. It can be like Mr. Spock's fascinating, but also the enigmatic word of praise you use when someone who can't draw asks for your opinion of their artwork. I'm going with the latter in this case, because if Beane doesn't spend a day one or two pick on OL and Brown plays like Brown has played, it's going to get ugly fast. (Maybe he doesn't, but Beane is unwise not to have a backup plan and right now it isn't on the roster.)

12A7757B-B716-4385-9528-2F6557096C6C.thumb.jpeg.735c1c573786a7a1372c796c0d136edc.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, I am leaving for good said:

The Buffalo Bills should trade there first round pick to acquire more players to fill holes on their present roster in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

I'd love that if there was a young star player at a premium position on the market..........unfortunately that didn't align for them this year.

Need to align the player AND a really dumb GM like Russ Brandon to trade that player for a late first round pick.

Even last year the Titans were smart enough to get a better return for AJ Brown than the Bills would have had to offer.    That would have been sweet.......that new contract he signed had super-cheap cap hits in 2022-2023.  

Last take, Mingo to the Chiefs at 31🤮

Jeez guess i didn't read the header very well lol, that was three🙄

8 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I'd love that if there was a young star player at a premium position on the market..........unfortunately that didn't align for them this year.

Need to align the player AND a really dumb GM like Russ Brandon to trade that player for a late first round pick.

Even last year the Titans were smart enough to get a better return for AJ Brown than the Bills would have had to offer.    That would have been sweet.......that new contract he signed had super-cheap cap hits in 2022-2023.  

Boy what if Rogers got his boy Hackett GM🤔 

The team(s) that select a RT-only in round 1 will regret it.  

It's not a hot take really.........because "hot take" implies that it could be wrong..........but since some people are excited about drafting a RT it's a reminder to observe and learn.

An even more certain take is that the Bills will NOT regret it if they pass on a RB who goes in round 1.     They haven't lived to regret NOT selecting a RB who subsequently went in round 1 since at least the 1980's.   That's not going to change in a post-RB NFL.   Apologies to @Inigo Montoya who thinks the Chiefs can wrap up the Lamar Hunt trophy in perpetuity if they get Bijan.

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I would bet hard Cash on #1 not happening... 

It’s a hot take. I believe these Wr’s are not 1st rd material but then again the 1st rd of the draft is weak so maybe another Wr gets in the mix as a first rder. I hope the Bills don’t get one that’s for sure rather go Dline or Oline and take a Wr like Mingo or Mims later. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.