What are your plans for draft night?

BillsPride12

19 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Sit my butt in front of my TV switching back and forth between ESPN and NFL network, beer in hand.

One little problem…..I only have NFL network on satellite since cable dropped the station (without reducing my bill, of course). I only have satellite for Bills games (Sunday Ticket) so the satellite package is minimal and does not include ESPN. I’ll have to switch back and forth from satellite to cable feeds to change channels. First world problem, I know, but it’s kind of a pain in the neck.  😖 

7 hours ago, Yantha said:

Another Leafs fan?

I'll be right here with many of you! (kids are going to bet a bit early....)

I've got DAZN and will be at home enjoying the show (crossing off players from the "big board").  At pick 26, I'll likely be annoying everyone (including my wife) chanting.

CAPTAIN JACK!

CAPTAIN JACK!

CAPTAIN JACK!

Lol go buds go !!! Three finals appearances in a row is enough for Tampa.
 I wouldn’t be surprised or upset if Campbell is the pick

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, julian said:

Lol go buds go !!! Three finals appearances in a row is enough for Tampa.
 I wouldn’t be surprised or upset if Campbell is the pick

I have a confession to make.  I live north of Toronto.

Go Leafs! (but I'm just a bandwagon playoff Leafs fan....).  

DIE HARD Bills fan though!

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Yantha said:

I have a confession to make.  I live north of Toronto.

Go Leafs! (but I'm just a bandwagon playoff Leafs fan....).  

DIE HARD Bills fan though!

Lol I live 90 mins outside of Toronto, Im a Leafs fan but don’t follow closely the rest of the league.

Im a Bills fan who also follows the rest of the league often knowing more about teams than most of their own fans.

My wife says if I spent the same amount of time studying medicine instead of the NFL I’d be a heart surgeon. I then remind her I graduated grade 10 Ricky !!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Just in Atlanta said:

Making pizza for the first time from scratch with my fiance and logging on to TBD before bed to see who everybody hates. 

This team's on the cusp and needs an OT, OG, WR2, MLB, RB1 in that order. 

Which means we'll pick a defensive back. 

The biggest tips I can give first-time pizza makers is:

1) Make sure the oven rack the pizza tray is placed on is in the center of the oven. Pizzas are supposed to cook from the top down AND the bottom up.

2) Use semolina or cornmeal (little dry ball bearings) OR Crisco shortening on the bottom of the dough to make it easier to separate from the pan.

3) When you are "playing" with the pizza (i.e.- trying to get it unstuck, moving it around) take it out of the oven, close the oven door and do all the manipulating on the countertop, not in the oven.

Good luck.

7 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I'll be so high on gummies that I will probably forget the draft is on half way thru watching the draft. 

Willie Nelson turns 90 years old in a few days. Under doctor's advice he quit smoking the weed but maintains his THC intake via gummies.

He also now sits down through most of his concerts.

35 minutes ago, julian said:

My wife says if I spent the same amount of time studying medicine instead of the NFL I’d be a heart surgeon. I then remind her I graduated grade 10 Ricky !!

Me and my buddies were early fantasy football pioneers and published FF authors. Had we put as much time into finance/investing as we did fantasy football we'd be much wealthier!

• Haha (+1) 1

It’s my woman’s birthday, and I’m gonna hook up, have great food and drink, the frosting on the cake is that she’s a Bills fan, so I get it all 😁👍🍸🚬

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, julian said:

Lol I live 90 mins outside of Toronto, Im a Leafs fan but don’t follow closely the rest of the league.

Im a Bills fan who also follows the rest of the league often knowing more about teams than most of their own fans.

I originally thought Matthew Bergeron was so old because he probably had to go to the 13th grade to get a diploma like some of you guys on here.    

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.