Education in America

Just heard 20% of our top notch public elementary school staff are resigning or moving to a different school next year because they replaced the retired awesome data driven academically gifted and driven administrator with a DEI hire pushing equity over academics agenda. Glad my youngest only has one more year. 

thanks in advance to these idiots for tanking our homes value by destroying what was a great ES school and staff. 

Our community, majority being various Asian ancestry and tremendously concerned about academics is in an uproar. Hope they don’t end up on some fbi list. 

• Like (+1) 1

Determined to not let re openings post Covid save their profession, public schools are cranking it up thru Grooming maybe this push will finally end it - the real estate taxes no one can afford anymore especially people double dipping by sending to private school - even Democrat politicians will turn just like they did against, well, all things American manufactured (energy, etc).  

House of Cards.   

Sad.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

its disgusting, the group of people on this board openly cheering this stuff on. 

why do people without children get a say in how we raise our children?

I’m all for their school related property tax being waived if it keeps them and their perverted viewpoint out of the community. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Is this what all this woke nonsense is about? Deflecting from this? 

The Defund police, bail reform, weak DA's have created a place where bangers are no longer worried about the consequences.

Shooting up a school graduation?  WTF

• Agree 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/last-minute-graduation-gut-punch-212143914.html

This story, except for the fact that kids could not walk,  is most likely complete BS. Schools have a ton of federal aid tied to graduating students, especially at risk kids, therefore to have three schools where this happened tells me with 99.9% certainty that these kids have been warned all year what they had to do in order to graduate and they decided to goof around until it was too late. Also for the online course this student has to finish, it is most likely a credit restoration course, which means he failed the class and was given a low level replacement to simply get enough credits to graduate, not a major accomplishment. 

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/12-old-facing-criminal-harassment-215122751.html

This is a disciplinary issue more than anything, I will bet that this district has allowed violent kids back into classes and straight bullying to be handled by restoration circles. I am ok with a simple reprimand one time, second time suspension and third time you are out of school. If the 5-8% of kids that might pull crap see real consequences they don't do it anymore. During the year one of these mouthy  kids for me decided to mouth off to the AP and immediately got a 3 day suspension, that class was better behaved rest of year to the point that kid by end of the year told me I was his favorite math teacher.

• Thank you (+1) 3

"All white people are racist" is as my daughter likes to say...so basic. Or as dads like me used to say, old hat.

The best part of that image is telling white people that they are irredeemable racists....and here's where you can send me your money right under it.

:lol:

Also notice on the list to the left under all the woke buzz words dealing with social/cultural issues.....and then "capitalism"

Gee, I wonder why?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/17/2023 at 9:05 AM, BillsFanNC said:

"All white people are racist" is as my daughter likes to say...so basic. Or as dads like me used to say, old hat.

The best part of that image is telling white people that they are irredeemable racists....and here's where you can send me your money right under it.

:lol:

Also notice on the list to the left under all the woke buzz words dealing with social/cultural issues.....and then "capitalism"

Gee, I wonder why?

She must have a hell of a food budget...

• Like (+1) 1