Cole Beasley tweets

Buffalo_Stampede

Cole Beasley, Bwahahahahaha…

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Is he wrong?

He is not necessarily wrong, but he isn't for sure right either.  Based on only last year, he could certainly say that.  But what does he have left a year later and over a full season is a real question?  And where will Shakir be at in his growth come week 1 is also an unknown. 

Until Shakir proves it on the field, hard to say Cole is wrong.  However, I prefer sticking with the youth and seeing what Shakir can do, or even a rookie if we draft someone to compete for the starting slot WR spot with Shakir.  But Cole could still start on many teams IMO this season as a quality slot WR.

30 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Had Jamison Crowder not going to hurt it's debatable.

Jamison Crowder not getting hurt is like the sun not setting in the West.

8 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Cole Beasley, Bwahahahahaha…

Not sure why you’re laughing at a guy that was clearly an important piece in a two decade long wait for relevancy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He is not necessarily wrong, but he isn't for sure right either.  Based on only last year, he could certainly say that.  But what does he have left a year later and over a full season is a real question?  And where will Shakir be at in his growth come week 1 is also an unknown. 

Until Shakir proves it on the field, hard to say Cole is wrong.  However, I prefer sticking with the youth and seeing what Shakir can do, or even a rookie if we draft someone to compete for the starting slot WR spot with Shakir.  But Cole could still start on many teams IMO this season as a quality slot WR.

I don’t think Beasley says this if the locker room and Josh Allen were high on Shakir to be honest.

I know what everyone says publicly.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

35 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

He wasn't even the best Slot WR on the team last year. Khalil Shakir just had the McDermott Rookie Training Wheels on. And all one has to do is look at Deonte Harty's explosive playmaking ability and explosiveness in 2021, before he got lost for the year at the beginning of 2022, to know that this take is completely laughable.

He was better than Isaiah McKenzie was last season. But Harty and Shakir? Nope. If the Bills brought Cole back, he'd be on the Practice Squad and only activated if there were an injury to Harty or Shakir.

Get real Shakira didn’t win the job because he wasn’t good. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t think Beasley says this if the locker room and Josh Allen were high on Shakir to be honest.

I know what everyone says publicly.

Shakir is a fine backup to all 3 positions and that should provide enough snaps for 400-500 yard bulk number type seasons...........he just isn't a good fit as a starter at any of them.    Including slot.   Everywhere you put him he's short on traits for that position.   He's a taint. 

Maybe he develops some intangibles that elevates him into a starter.........but otherwise he's not in your 1-3 mix.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

He says he played without doing anything 7 weeks beforehand - I thought he played a lot of basketball 🤔

Edited by stevewin

14 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Shakir is a fine backup to all 3 positions and that should provide enough snaps for 400-500 yard bulk number type seasons...........he just isn't a good fit as a starter at any of them.    Including slot.   Everywhere you put him he's short on traits for that position.   He's a taint. 

Maybe he develops some intangibles that elevates him into a starter.........but otherwise he's not in your 1-3 mix.

Contested catch I saw and some run after catch on a couple plays. I didn’t see any type of route runner skills.

20 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Did Gabe and Lil Dirty even combine the 80+ receptions we lost when Beas left. Sure the yards and TDs went down but the completions helps you move chains. 

Gabe and McKenzie have/had their roles but neither offer the route running of Cole when he was still able to do it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Who said:

Yep. Some folks on this board don't believe Dorsey will employ 12 personnel. Don't see how anyone can know that. We haven't had two really good TEs on the team to make it feasible. 12 personnel should also be particularly effective in the RZ where the Bills struggled last year. Dorsey was predictable and Josh had a lot of turnovers in the RZ where he had previously been stellar, so I hope it happens. 

Anyone familiar with dorseys college career  did he use his tes alot?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.