Your Final Bills Mock Draft

Warriorspikes51

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Per Beane he’s not expecting our pick at 27 to start year one.

I’m not a Hyatt fan but it sets up the Bills to have WR covered in future seasons.

Did he actually say that? Then we can cross off MLB our most glaring need off the list for round 1

The OTs I was hoping for at 34 were gone.  

So we’re going all in on the weapons.  

Addressed all other needs and got more big people to compete with Basham and AJ some late round flyers on the edge. 

The trade for Nuke mock:

IMG_2746.jpeg

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Floydboy12 said:

27. Brian Branch S Alabama

59.Tucker Kraft TE South Dakota State

91.Tyler Steen OT Alabama

130.Jonathan Mingo WR Ole Miss

137. DeMarvion Overshown LB Texas

205.YaYa Diaby EDGE Louisville

Mingo doesn't fall to the end of the 4th. No way. Would be great, but doesn't make sense.

• Like (+1) 1

Here’s what I want to happen:

As the giants select the last of the top 4 WRs on the Bills board, Jordan Addison the Bills call up AZ and Beane constructs the following trade…

Bills trade Ed Oliver and pick 27 to the AZ Cardinals 

Arizona prior to the trade restructures Hopkins original deal and gives him an $8 mil bonus. And by trading Oliver the Cardinals are taking on his over $10 mil contract which is roughly what would be left for the Bills to pay Hopkins this year.

The Bills receive Deandre Hopkins and pick 34 from the Cardinals.

pick 34 - Beane and McDermott can’t help themselves and take Oliver’s replacement Brian Bresee, DT Clemson. We finally have a DT under contract for 2024 and beyond 

pick 59 - John Michael Schmitz, OL MIN

He may not be an immediate need but with the concussion history of Morse and uncertainty with the other iOL on our team he should be an immediate upgrade to whichever guard spot he wins and the heir apparent to Morse

Pick 91 - Clark Phillips III, CB Utah again not a need at the moment but with Taron and Tre getting older and the Bills staff grooming Benford to be starting safety the bills select maybe the most instinctive CB in this class outside of Witherspoon 

Pick 130 - Blake Freeland, OT BYU he may be raw but he’s got the RAS/athleticism Beane craves on the OL and could develop into Dawkins future LT replacement 

Pick 137 - Michael Wilson, WR Stanford a lot of teams get scared off because of his unclear medical history and limited playing time at Stanford but the bills realize the upside and are willing to draft a potential #1 WR this late 

Pick 205 - Max Duggan, QB TCU the Bills finally have the perfect backup to Josh locked for the next 4 years. He’s nowhere near the talent level of Josh but plays the same game and in a pinch can win a game or 2 for the bills if Josh ever needs to repair his armor for a short period of time 

After the draft the Bills sign Zach Cunningham to a vet min 1 year deal to compete with Bernard, Klein, Dodson and Spector to compete for the vacant LB hole Edmunds left but McDermott already has a plan in place to use Rapp alot in the box, in his updated defense now that he’s calling the plays 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Lmao. What is the point of making that trade and then taking a WR in round 1? It makes no sense

Relax. We aren’t trading our first round pick for a 31- year old, PED-eating WR who’s about to be cut.

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Relax. We aren’t trading our first round pick for a 31- year old, PED-eating WR who’s about to be cut.

I didn't say we were trading for him and there is no proof he is about to be cut. You can't have that mindset if you do want him and what he took was a banned substance. I don't believe it was actually any kind of steroid

Edited by Buffalo03

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I didn't say we were trading for him and there is no proof he is about to be cut. You can't have that mindset if you do want him and what he took was a banned substance. I don't believe it was actually any kind of steroid

There’s never any proof that someone is going to be cut…until they get cut. 

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

There’s never any proof that someone is going to be cut…until they get cut. 

Exactly. So, why chance losing out on a guy you want at the "possibility" he gets cut? Go make the move. Waiting to see if he gets released makes no sense

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Exactly. So, why chance losing out on a guy you want at the "possibility" he gets cut? Go make the move. Waiting to see if he gets released makes no sense

I think everyone in the league knows he’ll be cut…hence, no one has traded for him.  And his contract demands are a huge turnoff…

16 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Post your Final Bills Mock Draft.

Trades permitted.

Feel free to edit up until the Draft begins.

27.  (Trade) -> AZ (+ 2024 Conditional 3rd)

-> BUF  WR Hopkins + #34

34.  WR Jalin Hyatt Tennessee

59.  DT Gervon Dexter Florida

91.  RB Kendre Miller TCU

130.  OT Warren McClendon Georgia

137.  C/G Jarrett Patterson Notre Dame

205.  LB Isaiah Moore NC State

Wr Overload in 3,2,1

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I think everyone in the league knows he’ll be cut…hence, no one has traded for him.  And his contract demands are a huge turnoff…

No one has traded for him because of his contract at it's current state as well as the Cardinals original asking price. It's not because they think he'll be cut. And I don't think everyone in the league thinks that way

27. Darnell Wright T Tennessee(Darnell Washington TE Georgia if Wright is gone)

59. Joe Tippmann C Wisconsin

91. Jonathan Mingo WR Ole Miss

130. Mohamoud Diabate LB Utah

137. Cory Trice Jr. CB Purdue

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Per Beane he’s not expecting our pick at 27 to start year one.

I’m not a Hyatt fan but it sets up the Bills to have WR covered in future seasons.

if Bean does not expect our pick at 27 to start year one, then he either: (1) needs to be fired, because there are players that could start year 1 on this team available at 27; or (2) is wasting a pick on another project, when we are in win-now mode.  this has to be a smokescreen.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.