Rodgers Traded to Jets Officially

Dablitzkrieg

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

Bad news........by just trading a couple comp picks Brett Veach could likely move way up and get Bijan and relegate the Bills and the rest o the AFC to irrelevance for years to come.

You really should start a thread about this take.   It has "Mario for Skelton" potential resonance.......one way or the other........IMO.

But you're the one who keeps bringing it up?   I think you should start a thread on it since you felt the need to stalk me on the message board and bring it back up in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it.  OCD maybe?  

Or maybe you should just cut back on the day drinking,  get a dog, and take a break from the keyboard for awhile.

49 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Oh Christ. Not another one...

If you read that and think I'm serious then Its comical - it's called sarcasm and it's aimed at the fact that we are never good enough on this board

Edited by BlazinBill
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

They really got him for a 2023 2nd and 2024 1st. If he actually plays this year, it’s a 2024 1st. 

a 2024 1st round pick is valued as a 2nd rounds pick today.

Future assets are devalued typically by 1 round.

6 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Will the AFC East beat up on each other the way everyone expected the AFC West to do it last year?

Let's hope the Jets are the Broncos

Miami is the Chargers

And we're KC

2 minutes ago, Process said:

I don't think people realize how average, and sometimes awful, Rogers look last season

They also let a HOF WR go and he had 2 rookies to bring up to speed.

31 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Took a look at Ganggreen.com board and many Jets fans aren't thrilled with what they gave up. Some are happy obviously, but many see the same concerns with the deal that have been posted here.

As long as he doesn't show up to MSG during Knicks playoff run!! Don't need the bad juju... or Randle😎

Not exactly a surprise but still. I was a fan of him and could root for GB in the NFC. I can still respect him, but now he's a dude to pound to the dirt. GO BILLS

Edit: Mike White got his ribs broken for nothing

Edited by Jerome007

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.