DHopkins would cost a 2nd round pick...would you do it?

Rubes

Curious to see what people think of the price tag...  

433 members have voted

1. 1. Would you spend this year's 2nd rounder to get DHop?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, NeverOutNick said:

Hey, if Bijan Robinson fell to us at 27 I’d be fine Trading James Cook straight up for DeAndre Hopkins and then eating some of his contract…Man our offense would be sick.

Oh gawd the Cardinals are not likely to ake that and eat a penny of salary. :lol:  RB's depreciate 3 rounds the moment you drive them off the lot.   

20 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Sorry, I thought we were all familiar with the "wrong side" idiom.  It means you've officially reached that age (in Hopkins' case - 30 years of age).  When it comes to sports like football and basketball, players tend to decline as they age into their 30s.

He's still playing at a high level though.  AZ was a dumpster fire and he was suspended I believe 6 games and missed another due to an injury.  With Kyler Murray and back ups throwing to him....he had 64 catches and 717 yards receiving.  With Allen throwing to him...he's going to be a 90 reception/6 TD/1,000 yard WR.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Agree 1

i voted no, but i think this thread convinced me to say yes.

i really would rather a 4 and 5 or a 3rd, but if push came to shove and zona picked up a chunk of his pay, i'd do it for a second.

if we can get any better play out of OG/OT (new signings and maybe a pick or a healthy brown would help a lot) cook diggs hopkins knox and anyone else is death sentence to the D w allen throwing the ball

On 4/24/2023 at 6:16 AM, Herb Nightly said:

Again I have to ask...how would the Bills PAY Hopkins?

I don't know, but they need to find  way.   They have to go for it.  I've been watching  for 40 years, and I'm sick of always coming in second place.  I'm. at the point I would  gladly take 10 losing season for one superbowl.

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2023 at 10:35 PM, clearwater cadet said:

I don't know, but they need to find  way.   They have to go for it.  I've been watching  for 40 years, and I'm sick of always coming in second place.  I'm. at the point I would  gladly take 10 losing season for one superbowl.

Rather have multiple SBs over a decade 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.