Which NFL player did you think was going to be good but turned out to be a bust?

Magox

I got to thinking the other day, which player did I believe was going to be a sneaky good player in the league that was a complete bust?

For me I was sure that Andy Isabella was going to be a good WR in this league, and he hasn't done jack squat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Of Bills players they drafted… Sammy Watkins I’m the first to admit after watching him beat Ohio State himself I thought The Bills had a true once every 5 years kinda receiver. Didn’t work out that way.

The league… there’s been so many but I’d go with Peter Warwick from Florida State for people old enough to remember him. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 8

3 hours ago, Magox said:

I got to thinking the other day, which player did I believe was going to be a sneaky good player in the league that was a complete bust?

For me I was sure that Andy Isabella was going to be a good WR in this league, and he hasn't done jack squat.

I swear this board has some kind of fetish for undersized white slot receivers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.