Sunday ticket advance prices released

Xwnyer

11 minutes ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

Yes, for $349 before June 6th.  Requires a Sunday Ticket only YTTV account.  Includes support for 2 concurrent viewers.

So the optons listed here  https://tv.youtube.com/learn/nflsundayticket/?utm_source=pm&utm_medium=gs&utm_content=txt&utm_campaign=ytnflst&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjOKxtZ-5_gIVpTatBh0Q0waUEAAYASAAEgJ1hvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds are (prices listed are 'Inaugural Offer ends 6/6')

- "NFL Sunday Ticket + Youtube TV" = 249 + 72/mo for YTYV

- "NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone + Youtube TV" = 289 + 72/mo for YTYV

- "NFL Sunday Ticket on Youtube" = 349

- "NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone on Youtube" = 389

I assume the last two "on Youtube" includes no other explicit cost (streamed through free Youtube) - for those of us who just want Sunday Ticket standalone and no Youtube TV

1 hour ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Local station availability: With my account being in Rochester, everyone gets the Rochester stations regardless of where they are EXCEPT for things that they should not be able to receive out of the area, i.e. I can't use YTTV to watch Bills games when I'm in CA if it's not on local CA TV, instead I'd get a black screen and a notification that the game is blacked out in my current area. Yes, when I first signed up I was hoping that this was a loophole to watch all Bills games while I'm home in CA but no such luck.

I also regularly (not always, but often enough) get a question when I log in outside of Rochester asking if I'm travelling or if I live here. You are allowed to change home locations once or twice per year so I always say I'm travelling. YTTV then responds, "Enjoy You Tube TV while you're travelling!" 

Stupid loopholes-Doh!  😖

thanks again for the info

8 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

One thing I don't see being discussed much in here is that to even get any YouTube videos (and be able to play them smoothly), you need to have a good internet connection. Sssoooo, when talking about getting NFL football on YT, in addition to the $$$ you pay to YT, you also should figure in what your internet provider costs are....no decent internet provider (good download speed) means no good NFL football. No internet provider at all means no NFL games on your TV. Sure you could try to watch them through "over the air" signals delivered to your phone or tablet....Good Luck with that!

what are you on DSL or something?

Youtube suspended my free account. I must have offended a snowflake with one of my comments.

What do you think are the odds I'd be able to open a Sunday Ticket subscription, despite my suspended status?

I'm guessing it's ll about the money and they'd let me pay for Sunday Ticket.

EDIT UPDATE: I just tried to sign up and got all the way through to entering my CC number. So Youtube is all about the dineros, even if you were suspended.

Edited by boater

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So what if you order YTTV….get the ticket at “discount.”  

Can I cancel YTTV after 1 month but keep the ticket?  

No, your YTTV subscription needs to remain active during the ticket length.

You would need to get the non-YTTV version (youtube primetime channel version).

That's also $100 off right now, but would cost you $349 without redzone or $389 with.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Is this a streaming service? Does it offer ESPN?

Yeah it’s a service that carries NFL MLB MMA boxing among some other sports. I’m in Canada, not sure it’s offered in the U.S.

25 month, 100 bucks for the NFL regular season covers every game and libraries every match offering condensed versions along with full games.

4 hours ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Local station availability: With my account being in Rochester, everyone gets the Rochester stations regardless of where they are EXCEPT for things that they should not be able to receive out of the area, i.e. I can't use YTTV to watch Bills games when I'm in CA if it's not on local CA TV, instead I'd get a black screen and a notification that the game is blacked out in my current area. Yes, when I first signed up I was hoping that this was a loophole to watch all Bills games while I'm home in CA but no such luck.

I also regularly (not always, but often enough) get a question when I log in outside of Rochester asking if I'm travelling or if I live here. You are allowed to change home locations once or twice per year so I always say I'm travelling. YTTV then responds, "Enjoy You Tube TV while you're travelling!" 

I am hoping loophole exists in spectrum app.  I have a friend who lives in WNY that is gonna let me try his  spectrum account first no national games,

6 hours ago, Billz4ever said:

I'd check again.

It doesn't show me how much it costs to sign up because I'm already a member, but other recent sources I've checked say it's $11.99/mo or $119.99 for the year.  

That's only $10 a month for the annual.

For some reason, it says it's $16/mo if you sign up through the iOS app, which I guess is because Apple wants a cut.

https://www.idownloadblog.com/2023/04/11/new-youtube-premium-features-shareplay-enhanced-1080p-quality-mobile-queue-smart-downloads/

So confirmed what happened.  When I go to get youtube premium on my iphone, it automatically opens my youtube app on my iphone to go to sign up.  And when it does, its $15.99 with just a 1 month free trial an no option for a discount by paying annually.

BUT...when I go to my computer and go to youtube on my browser, its only $11.99 a month has a 3 month free trial instead of 1.  Plus it has pay annually discount too where on my phone app didn't see a discounted annual option.  So actually only costing me $10 a month by just paying annually.  Thats a big discount from just signing up through my iphone app, plus got 2 more months free.

So I got the first 15 months (year plus 3 free trial months) for $120 compared to $238 for the first 15 months had I just signed up through the apple YouTube app...I mean that is a 50% savings different just based on where you sign...crazy different.  For $120, I can get behind that and went ahead and did that!  $10 a month is better than $17 a month.

Thanks for the heads up on the price difference bro, appreciate it.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

So confirmed what happened.  When I go to get youtube premium on my iphone, it automatically opens my youtube app on my iphone to go to sign up.  And when it does, its $15.99 with just a 1 month free trial an no option for a discount by paying annually.

BUT...when I go to my computer and go to youtube on my browser, its only $11.99 a month has a 3 month free trial instead of 1.  Plus it has pay annually discount too where on my phone app didn't see a discounted annual option.  So actually only costing me $10 a month by just paying annually.  Thats a big discount from just signing up through my iphone app, plus got 2 more months free.

So I got the first 15 months (year plus 3 free trial months) for $120 compared to $238 for the first 15 months had I just signed up through the apple YouTube app...I mean that is a 50% savings different just based on where you sign...crazy different.  For $120, I can get behind that and went ahead and did that!  $10 a month is better than $17 a month.

Yeah basically I think they add a surcharge if you buy it through Apple, since the appstore takes a cut. Definitely subscribe through youtube directly via browser for the actual price. 

For what it's worth, I consume a LOT of youtube, and I find premium well worth the price. Not having ads on any of my devices, as well as the ability to download videos for offline consumption on my ipad (useful for traveling) has been worth it. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Earlier, I bragged what I thought I paid for my TV sports and movie services compared to the YTTV/NFL package deal.

Upon questioning my wife afterwards, I was enlightened to what we pay for my TV wants.

I wasn’t aware. Damn, it’s getting expensive to watch the tube.

Edited by I am the egg man

25 minutes ago, BillsClinton said:

Yeah basically I think they add a surcharge if you buy it through Apple, since the appstore takes a cut. Definitely subscribe through youtube directly via browser for the actual price. 

For what it's worth, I consume a LOT of youtube, and I find premium well worth the price. Not having ads on any of my devices, as well as the ability to download videos for offline consumption on my ipad (useful for traveling) has been worth it. 

I consume a lot too...and I am already in love 30 minutes in with the no ad stuff.  Definitely no going back now ha

8 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I consume a lot too...and I am already in love 30 minutes in with the no ad stuff.  Definitely no going back now ha

Ad Blocker Pro... free... takes away the ads on everything. I've had it for years... nice to listen to whole lp's on youtube without the distraction.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Awesome. Don't forget you also have access to YouTube music as well.  Very well worth the $10 a month IMO.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.