Sunday ticket advance prices released

Xwnyer

2 hours ago, boyst said:

so YTTV + NFL packagage is how much?

i still have Diseny and loathe that.

Too much 

20 minutes ago, colin said:

ok, thanks.  will i miss any games (like local games, or games on espn or whatever)?  

if it won't get me all the games (for the most part) then it isn't worth it to me.

You won’t get any prime time games with the Sunday ticket. You will only get Sunday 1pm and 4pm games. No Monday night, Thursday night or Sunday night. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Too much 

You won’t get any prime time games with the Sunday ticket. You will only get Sunday 1pm and 4pm games. No Monday night, Thursday night or Sunday night. 

well, the bills will have like what, 5 of those non sunday 1/4 games then?  and this won't get me playoff games either.  meh.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, colin said:

well, the bills will have like what, 5 of those non sunday 1/4 games then?  and this won't get me playoff games either.  meh.

Look at getting rabbit ears for that (I'm being serious, I have them). Obviously depends on where you live, but over the air signal is in HD for the network channels. Then you just need to figure out how to get espn for mnf if applicable. 

Obviously you need to be in range of a signal. 

• Like (+1) 1

Still no word on single team only?

Or pay for individual games?

So many things they can do to make it customer friendly but that’s no longer in anyone’s interest.  

And yea long term this is going to hurt the NFL this is a lot of money.  

I’ve cut cable (DTV).  No idea what to do yet.  

Can you cancel YTTV at any time no contracts?

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, boyst said:

so YTTV + NFL packagage is how much?

i still have Diseny and loathe that.

$72.99 base plan/mo + $249 for ticket.

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So many things they can do to make it customer friendly but that’s no longer in anyone’s interest.  

No single team, no individual games.

Yes, you can cancel YTTV any time.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 2

YoutubeTV + Sunday ticket is still cheaper than DTV ever was, in my situation anyways.  Glad the switch was made.

DTV made the mistake of not allowing DTV steam users the ability to purchase Sunday Ticket.  If you were in an area that had their dish service, you had to have the dish service. 

TV setup is so much easier with a Firestick and WiFi.  Good riddance to DTV.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

you can cancel YTTV at any time. This will not hurt the NFL

8 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

Yes, you can cancel YTTV any time.

"If you purchase a pre-season NFL Sunday Ticket package, your purchase is nonrefundable. Additionally, if you purchase the YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket/NFL Sunday Ticket with RedZone package, you must also keep an active YouTube TV subscription until, and throughout, the 2023-2024 regular NFL season to keep watching NFL Sunday Ticket."

Watch us get scheduled for 6 prime time games this year. Better spring for the RedZone so at least you can watch what you paid for. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

if you need live tv, youtube is the way to go. With no discounts and sunday ticket, my DTV was $200. I have youtube at $73 and disney bundle for $13. Lot of stuff including all Sabre games for much cheaper than Directv

4 minutes ago, PoBills33 said:

Does the 249 deal come with redzone?

No.  You can add RZ for another $40 (for the season), or if you have the Sports add-on to your existing YTTV sub RZ is included in that.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, benderbender said:

"If you purchase a pre-season NFL Sunday Ticket package, your purchase is nonrefundable. Additionally, if you purchase the YouTube TV NFL Sunday Ticket/NFL Sunday Ticket with RedZone package, you must also keep an active YouTube TV subscription until, and throughout, the 2023-2024 regular NFL season to keep watching NFL Sunday Ticket."

Watch us get scheduled for 6 prime time games this year. Better spring for the RedZone so at least you can watch what you paid for. 

It only makes sense that if you bought ticket through YTTV you would have to keep the subscription going to be able to access it.  If you buy ticket through the Primetime channels you don't.

Generally speaking though, you can cancel YTTV at any time.

I don't really think you need RedZone anymore because you can split screen ticket.  You can have multiple games up at once, which IMO, defeats the need for RedZone.

2 hours ago, eball said:

I hear ya.  Not complaining, just added the link to the related thread.

YTTV is around $70-75 a month.  Sunday Ticket adds $249 with the early bird discount.

I have the Disney+ bundle because it gives me ESPN+ to watch the Sabres and college sports.

That's true. I can use my brothers Disney plus bundle. I use his hulu ESPN which does have diseny

I do have many good sources to pirate so I can keep doing that, though 

Edited by boyst

I think the move is using quality VPN and buying nfl gamepass international. Some countries are cheaper than others. Brazil, for example, is one of the cheaper countries. I think $125.  No way I am paying monthly fee for youtube and additional 250-350 for nfl package.  

Edited by Mopreme
  • Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

Look at getting rabbit ears for that (I'm being serious, I have them). Obviously depends on where you live, but over the air signal is in HD for the network channels. Then you just need to figure out how to get espn for mnf if applicable. 

Obviously you need to be in range of a signal. 

This is what I need to figure out. I might have to subscribe to sling TV just for the NFL season to get ESPN MNF. Annoying that ESPN+ only includes a select amount of MNF games. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Dude the whole country is really only interested in single game.  That is why Thai gets interest.   You think they are gonna sell you a bills game for $5/ week?

2 hours ago, SoMAn said:

Apologies if this has been answered and discussed previously…

Don’t want to read through 20+ pages looking for answers. 🤓

question regarding ability to share YTTV:

If a subscriber is using a firestick or similar USB device with their TV to get steaming apps, can that USB device be used on another TV or different Wi-Fi network?

e.g.- can I take my Roku stick over to my neighbor’s house, plug it in to their smart tv, and watch the NFL Sunday Ticket I’ve subscribed to?  Or has YTTV made it so your subscription is tied to a single network, preventing 2 parties from ‘sharing’ a subscription?

If that’s the case, can I not use my mobile device on another Wi-Fi network to watch games at Goodyear while I’m waiting for my tires to be rotated? 
Thanks in advance for any info related to these inquiries. 

I switched to YTTV around 30 months ago and have been very happy with it (mostly).

You can share with I believe five family members. I signed up at my father's house in Rochester. I also had it at my apartment outside of Syracuse and my house in California. I log in with my own login for six different TVs and have recently started switching to using a Firestick on some because it seems to stream better via Firestick than via my Visio TVs. My father, wife, daughter (in Wisconsin) and son (in San Diego) all use YTTV on my account. The only thing is, every three months I need to log into each account from Rochester. So, for my son and daughter, I had set them up with a new gmail account only to use as their YTTV account so I don't get their emails and calendar notices. I have all of the accounts on my phone and I log in when I'm at my father's house.

Someone above had mentioned that you need a good internet connection. For my apartment outside Syracuse, I have the lowest plan that Verizon offered and I had fantastic service. I actually had much worse reception at my father's house which had a faster internet. I think that was based on the TV and that's why I got a Firestick for there. Unfortunately, I got this after the season was over so I couldn't do a one to one comparison. But, at his house, even though I had no issues with Prime Video for movies or shows, for NFL games they were completely unwatchable and in some cases would just freeze up completely using the Visio Smart TV. With my laptop, I watched with no problems. As I said, my expectation was the Firestick would improve the ability to watch on his TV without needing to cast from my laptop.

1 hour ago, Billz4ever said:

I don't really think you need RedZone anymore because you can split screen ticket.  You can have multiple games up at once, which IMO, defeats the need for RedZone.

I don’t need ST for Bills games.  I use RZ on a separate TV to watch what’s going on around the league.  If the Bills aren’t playing on Sunday, I don’t watch individual games just RZ.

I would like a RZ only option.  Would pay $100 for it if it still had Andrew Siciliano.  Get RZ free with Scott Hansen for being a season ticket holder and hope that continues.

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I don’t need ST for Bills games.  I use RZ on a separate TV to watch what’s going on around the league.  If the Bills aren’t playing on Sunday, I don’t watch individual games just RZ.

I would like a RZ only option.  Would pay $100 for it if it still had Andrew Siciliano.  Get RZ free with Scott Hansen for being a season ticket holder and hope that continues.

You can get RZ only as part of the YTTV sports pack add-on for $10.99/mo.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.