Who do hope the Bengals DONT draft with pick 28 after the Bills?

Chaos

Who do hope the Bengals DONT draft with pick 28 ?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who do hope the Bengals DONT draft with pick 28 after the Bills?

• Jack Campbell
    • Darnell Wright
    • Jordan Addison
    • Zay Flowers
    • Dalton Kincaid
    • Mike Mayer
    • Darnell Washington
    • O'Cyrus Torrence
    • Someone else (please comment on who)
    • Bijan Robinson

Who do hope the Bengals DONT draft with the pick after the Bills? Bengals are our new rivals, since we can't get by them.  They own pick 28 right after the Bills.  It seems inevitable some TBD posters are going to be sad that the Bengals picked the players they wanted the Bills to pick.  This poll is to determine who you don't want the Benglas with the 28th pick.  

Edited by Chaos

2 hours ago, Rigotz said:

I’d be equally concerned if they got Jerxin Smith-Njiblett

If they got Smith-Njigba because Beane passed on him I would be pissed. I doubt he makes it past 15. In fact he's one of the few players if he did make it to 15 I would give up next years #1 to move up from 27 and get around 15 or 16.  Keep in mind next years #1 will probably be in the 30s. 

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Its a small sample, but it is interesting to me that a sizable group of people on this board want the Bills to pick Jack Campbell, but no one will feel bad if we pass and the Bengals pick him.  

My guess is most want Campbell in a trade down situation.  He feels good at 40 but kind of vomit in your mouth at 27.

Really? Nobody. The same way as there is nobody I desperately want the Bills to draft there is nobody I desperately want Cincy to avoid. Just isn't that group of players in this class IMO. 

Kincaid was my vote in that I think an elite pass catching tight end with and elite WR and another excellent legit outside receiver would be dangerous... but equally I think their offense works better with a two way tight end that does both and in any event tight ends usually takena bit of development time in the league. 

Paris Johnson Jnr is really my answer here. But he will definitely be long gone.

20 hours ago, MJS said:

I really don't care. I'm focused on the Bills.

Agreed!  

If we end up also not being able to beat the Bengals then it's our own fault, not theirs for doing a better job than we are.  

If we can't do that, then it's time to start asking why not, and then taking the appropriate corrective actions.  Unless we enjoy the perpetual status of a bride's maid as some that seemingly simply want an entertaining regular season only care about, without any regard for how we do in the playoffs.  

Go Bills!!  

18 hours ago, NewEra said:

Dalton Kincaid- Bijan Robinson.  

I expect them to draft a slot WR- but probably not til rd 2-3

That might sting for a while. BUT, once the (cheap skate) Bengals have to seriously pay Burrow, they probably are not going to tie up funds in escrow for other big contracts. This will be interesting. Will they fade because they are unable or unwilling to put up the cash for multiple big, largely guaranteed contracts? Or do they have to try to reload? 

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is there gonna be 31 of these threads?  A warning would be nice. 

I can’t wait for the Saints! I may not sleep until that one appears. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Being that a good number of those players listed won’t be available when the Bills draft at 27…,  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.