The Allen-Diggs Relationship in Decline?

hondo in seattle

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

😂 I guess you missed his parting comments on this board

Haha, I guess I did. The board is one thing. The way he does his job for AP is another tho.

Unfortunate if the board finally drove off the best media contact we've ever had.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Haha, I guess I did. The board is one thing. The way he does his job for AP is another tho.

Unfortunate if the board finally drove off the best media contact we've ever had.

He made claims about strife in the Bills locker room in 2021

and when challenged to provide details, he was upset and belligerent to posters who weren't taking his comments / agenda questions at press conferences as facts

he asked why he bothered to come here and then announced his last post 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

He made claims about strife in the Bills locker room in 2021

and when challenged to provide details, he was upset and belligerent to posters who weren't taking his comments / agenda questions at press conferences as facts

he asked why he bothered to come here and then announced his last post 

I've seen enough goodness out of JW over all the years here that I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I know there are a ton of new posters who dont have the same history with him, and also "hate the media", so I guess it's not surprising folks ran him off eventually. Bummer tho.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I've seen enough goodness out of JW over all the years here that I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I know there are a ton of new posters who dont have the same history with him, and also "hate the media", so I guess it's not surprising folks ran him off eventually. Bummer tho.

image.thumb.png.fb8c22b10b666559b1c9269f81f6fd41.png

37 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

It’s become straight up BBMB here in the offseason…

Wawrow was reasonable. The fact that this place is infested with a**holes isn’t his doing. 

Agreed on all accounts.

Between this thread, the Josh/Britt thread, and the prior Diggs/Dallas threads, I've been ashamed of Bills fans all offseason.

• Thank you (+1) 2

I feel like some fans, in an excess of hope & optimism, bury their heads in the sand.

*  Our OL will be fine this year with the FAs we signed.

*  Our running attack with be fine with Harris onboard - he's stronger, faster and better than Motor

*  Our receiving corps will be fine with the speed we added

*  Our secondary will be fine with Poyer, Hyde, and White all back and healthy

*  Our DL will be fine when Von gets healthy which is soon

*  Our LB corps will be fine without Edmunds - he wasn't a difference maker anyway

*  The Diggs-Allen relationship will be fine despite signs of strain - they're both professionals.

Several of these assumptions may prove to be true.   But I doubt if they all will.

After enduring multiple two-win seasons, 4 SB losses, 17 years of drought, and countless other disappointments in 50+ years of fandom, maybe I've become a bit cynical.  But when I see a cloud on the horizon, I don't ignore it.   

Edited by hondo in seattle

22 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I feel like some fans, in an excess of optimism, bury their heads in the sand.

*  Our OL will be fine this year with the FAs we signed.

*  Our running attack with be fine with Harris onboard - he's stronger, faster and better than Motor

*  Our receiving corps will be fine with the speed we added

*  Our secondary will be fine with Poyer, Hyde, and White all back and healthy

*  Our DL will be fine when Von gets healthy which is soon

*  Our LB corps will be fine without Edmunds - he wasn't a difference maker anyway

*  The Diggs-Allen relationship will be fine despite signs of strain - they're both professionals.

Several of these assumptions may prove to be true.   But I doubt if they all will.

After enduring multiple two-win seasons, 4 SB losses, 17 years of drought, and countless other disappointments in 50+ years of fandom, maybe I've become a bit cynical.  But when I see a cloud on the horizon, I don't ignore it.   

Almost certainly true that some of those assumptions will play out and some won't. Take an absolutist view either way is foolish. Much wiser to take a step back and think about which feel more likely and why. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Almost certainly true that some of those assumptions will play out and some won't. Take an absolutist view either way is foolish. Much wiser to take a step back and think about which feel more likely and why. 

And also, what us worrying about any of them changes for anything

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.