NHL Playoffs 2022-2023 Season

T&C

**sits back o enjoy Stanley Cup playoff hockey, a Very entertaining watch no matter what**

@Prospector I am a person who realizes I am not super knowledgeable where the NHL is concerned either. I have found that asking questions has helped and lets others know I am novice.  It is humbling but overall it makes a poster appear more sincere and simply naive than seemingly trolling.

jmo

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

**sits back o enjoy Stanley Cup playoff hockey, a Very entertaining watch no matter what**

@Prospector I am a person who realizes I am not super knowledgeable where the NHL is concerned either. I have found that asking questions has helped and lets others know I am novice.  It is humbling but overall it makes a poster appear more sincere and simply naive than seemingly trolling.

jmo

Agreed, but when every post is wishing for Vegas to lose, or their opponent to win, then jabbing back seems fair game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Prospector said:

But they have not had a Josh Allen team… the oilers do now. They should probably have won it all this year.

and I said Sabres, not Oilers… Oilers are building something to win right now

What in the hell is a Josh Allen team?  

25 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Agreed, but when every post is wishing for Vegas to lose, or their opponent to win, then jabbing back seems fair game

Dude, it's the internet... everyone has their own take and really, in the end, no one gives a *****. Its just entertainment lol.

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, T&C said:

Dude, it's the internet... everyone has their own take and really, in the end, no one gives a *****. Its just entertainment lol.

Agreed, and people disagree on the internet with differing opinions, I’m glad we see eye to eye on this

49 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

What in the hell is a Josh Allen team?  

Should I compare the rosters for you for the 20 years before Josh to the teams he was/is on? Or do you think you may be able to look that up yourself?

Edited by Prospector
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, Prospector said:

Agreed, and people disagree on the internet with differing opinions, I’m glad we see eye to eye on this

Should I compare the rosters for you for the 20 years before Josh to the teams he was/is on? Or do you think you may be able to look that up yourself?

Meh.. this is just a backup account for you. 

16 hours ago, T&C said:

Meh.. this is just a backup account for you. 

And who is my main account? I would love to hear this conspiracy…

I am sure any of the mods can back up that I am the only account with this IP or posting style. I have had other accounts, but mainly because I called out Bills trolls or Rex Ryan for being a horrible coach… I may have to report you for throwing out false accusations 

Edited by Prospector
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, muppy said:

Dallas Stars blown out at home.

Pobrecitos 😏 Ugly loss.

I can't bring myself to root for anything Dallas just sayin'

That penalty by Benn was so dumb on his part. I wonder if he gets suspended for it.

3 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Go Panthers...beat Vegas next!

I'm with you... can't stand any Florida teams, of any sport, but I'll take the Panthers in this scenario.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Panthers proved that the regular season in hockey is meaningless. Sure, you do have to win enough games and get enough points to make the playoffs. After that its meaningless. Top seed or 8th seed. Home ice advantage or not. None of that matter. All year we heard about the big bad Bruins and their 65 wins and 135 points. How did that work out for them.

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

The Panthers proved that the regular season in hockey is meaningless. Sure, you do have to win enough games and get enough points to make the playoffs. After that its meaningless. Top seed or 8th seed. Home ice advantage or not. None of that matter. All year we heard about the big bad Bruins and their 65 wins and 135 points. How did that work out for them.

The regular season is just the warm up for the playoffs. Panthers learned their lesson. You don't blow your wad on the President's Trophy.

• Like (+1) 2

After all this.. and I am the troll?! You all are rooting for a Miami team?! What was your second hopeful, the Bruins or Devils?!?! Bunch of pretend Buffalo fans cheering for Miami. Very sad

but I guess this worked for Zerovolt, so hopefully your hate will project us to the cup

Edited by Prospector
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.