What would make you want the Bills to Get Out of Round 1?

Wizard

A player who makes the offense better in 2023. Ah, misread the title. That's what I want.

If no offensive player is left who can make the offense better this year, then I'll take a high two and a high three to get out of the first.

Edited by Nephilim17

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

First, it would depend on just how far we’re moving down. I don’t wanna move down to like the middle of the second round.

Second, it would be what we were being compensated for to do the move

And third it’s how the draft board falls. If there are several players that are worth taking in a trade down scenario it just makes sense.

Yeah, this.

If the offer is good, there aren't too many players I'd stick for.

Nolan Smith. Skoronski. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Njigba.

If the offer isn't very good, several more.

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

This all day.  

The talent in this draft is meh.  While I hate not having a first round pick this year, the taken next year could be difference makers.  Also, if night enough, we could trade into the top 10 next year and get a stud

agreed.  I would trade down with the 1st.  Bring more draft choices in and find more Benfords, etc.  

I'm ready to play it back this year with last year's 14-4 existing starters, the quality guys coming back from last yrs injuries and the new FA additions.    

There is almost nothing, except maybe consideration of a next years first, and an additional 2nd & two 3rd rounders this draft, but hardly anyone brings up the difficulty in finding a team that wants to trade up…,  it takes two to tango, 

Edited by Don Otreply

For me drafting a defensive player (S,CB,DT, LB) is going to be a tough sell for McBeane. Especially in Round 1, I think they move down. I hear the Edge guys could provide some value at this point, but again a REALLY tough sell given recent history. I also think RB given we're a QB centric team is another trade back. Interior OL is another no go. To stay at 27, It needs to be a WR, a tackle who can challenge or supplant S.Brown or maybe a TE.

3 hours ago, bmur66 said:

My question would be who is left on the board at 27 that another team would want to move up to get and what are they willing to give up?

I think the hope is a team like the raiders looking to get back into the first for a qb and get a 5th year option. Not very likely but possible. Also the TE talent is excellent, maybe Meyer or Washington or even Kincaid are there at 27 I bet there's teams that would make a call to the bills.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm really down for a big OL upgrade even if we have to trade up to get it. Darnell Wright is my guy and I'll even double down on Jawand Jones in the 2nd to be a Guard at the next level. Sign an average MLB and Hopkins and Let's get after it! We'd probably have to trade away every other pick to make that happen and I think I have a better chance of getting hit by lightning. A fella can dream, can't he?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.