Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

1 hour ago, Simon said:

2 posts in 19 years. That is likely an unbreakable record. Much respect for your self-control.

So much respect that I am going to do something I never do and ruin the 4merper4mer's fun.

He's currently working on hooking you into a genuinely bizarre and maddening conversation for his own entertainment.

Your best bet is to walk away laughing. 🤙

Yeah, I had to step away lol I mean, once he implied Brittany is "missing" I knew it was hopeless. Is this trolling? Parody? So many questions. I will say, I have not posted in like a zillion years, but I never stopped lurking here, just had issues remembering my username and not realizing it was being sent to spam mail when I tried!

55 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Mate, you're wasting your time with this guy. 

Just sayin'

haha agreed!!

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I'm wondering if Allen in some regards viewed her as a reason he hasn't been able to be more focused on football?

Allen said he has "never been more focused on football and doing what it takes to get us over the hump" and I am wondering if he viewed her as something that was standing in the way of that, either from taking time away from his focus or because he had other responsibilities.

It seems to me at least that Allen doesn't want any potential distractions from being able to get things accomplished and he viewed her as one of these distractions and likely came to the realization that if he wanted to win a Super Bowl, she had to go.

Almost like he wants total commitment to football and being the best but knew that he couldn't have that with her around. They always say that it's lonely at the top because of all the relationships you burn to get there due to your singular focus and unwillingness to compromise the cause in anyway...seems like Allen is taking that to heart and realizes that.

Along the same lines of this thought my hope is he takes a page out of Jeter's book. 

Have some flings in the off season but when the season starts just hyper focus on getting the job done.

Can't argue with the results Jeter got and just like Jeter I have no doubt Josh can still land a top flight wife to settle down with after retirement and a handful of rings.

29 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

Along the same lines of this thought my hope is he takes a page out of Jeter's book. 

Have some flings in the off season but when the season starts just hyper focus on getting the job done.

Can't argue with the results Jeter got and just like Jeter I have no doubt Josh can still land a top flight wife to settle down with after retirement and a handful of rings.

I'd be super happy for Josh is he pulled himself Torrie Wilson 

10 hours ago, Simon said:

2 posts in 19 years. That is likely an unbreakable record. Much respect for your self-control.

So much respect that I am going to do something I never do and ruin the 4merper4mer's fun.

He's currently working on hooking you into a genuinely bizarre and maddening conversation for his own entertainment.

Your best bet is to walk away laughing. 🤙

Good work, seriously. Usually he is permitted to troll away at will.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Metal Man said:

I've tried to stay away from this thread but after 35 pages I got curious as to why it keeps popping up.  I haven't read it all except these last few comments. I get that a spouse can be distracting but Tom Brady WAS married to a Super Model and he took care of business.  Maybe he could have won 10 super bowls without that distraction.  Tongue planted firmly in cheek.  🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

Can’t really see what her body looks like in the linked story at the NY Post, but his old girlfriend was way prettier than this one. Maybe she has a “good personality?” Or has some other talents we don’t know about? LOL

Edited by Bob Jones

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.