Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

26 minutes ago, Mango said:

She is still on my IG, and my GF's. 

@Arkady Renko definitely got themselves blocked. How embarrassing. 

I don’t even know how to slide into one’s DMs.  In any event, she unblocked me if that’s what was up.  Is her Twitter account not gone?

Edited by Arkady Renko
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Can you give us a definitive list of the music that is worth listening to vs. unacceptable so we can better ourselves?  

Not at all what i was getting at, feel free to listen to what the hell ever you like, even if it sucks, 😂

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Hang in there man.  There are plenty of fish in the sea just begging for a chance to break up with you.  In the meantime my advice is to just...shake, shake, shake.

Freakin teeny boppers like you is what’s wrong with this country…, 😂 

https://nypost.com/2023/04/27/josh-allen-brittany-williams-breakup-rumors-intensify-during-birthday/amp/

As dumb as this may sound, I think the hashtag on the cake confirms it.  They are most likely done.  

Which, I don’t care as none of us should.  I just hope he wasn’t a cheating #######.  I want to like him and root for him.   I also hope he keeps his head on straight, either not being too depressed or going out too much 

With that being said, that’s one hell of a lottery ticket for a lady out there 

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/2/2023 at 5:06 AM, Virgil said:

https://nypost.com/2023/04/27/josh-allen-brittany-williams-breakup-rumors-intensify-during-birthday/amp/

As dumb as this may sound, I think the hashtag on the cake confirms it.  They are most likely done.  

Which, I don’t care as none of us should.  I just hope he wasn’t a cheating #######.  I want to like him and root for him.   I also hope he keeps his head on straight, either not being too depressed or going out too much 

With that being said, that’s one hell of a lottery ticket for a lady out there 

He may have cheated on her... but it's not like they were married.  

It wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened based on what appears to be coming out, but I don't think that makes him someone you can't like and root for.  He made a mistake.  But honestly... the fact that they weren't married makes it less of a big deal to me.  I don't put it remotely on the same level as Jim Kelly back in the day.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He may have cheated on her... but it's not like they were married.  

It wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened based on what appears to be coming out, but I don't think that makes him someone you can't like and root for.  He made a mistake.  But honestly... the fact that they weren't married makes it less of a big deal to me.  I don't put it remotely on the same level as Jim Kelly back in the day.

Not even engaged, right? 

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

...... but they're young and will recover fine.

Well, I'm sure he will, with a quarter billion dollars getting deposited into his bank account over the next several years. As for her though.....

On 5/4/2023 at 10:29 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Not as far as I know. This is mainly only a story cause she turned herself into an IG star riding on his coattails. Sucks for both of them and I bet they're both reeling, but they're young and will recover fine.

Meaning no criticism because I don't think she tried that hard to build an Instagram following, but would you call her an Instagram star?

Rachel Bush is an Instagram star.  She's got 4.1M followers.

Brittany Williams has 174,000 followers, about 20% of Josh Allen's 1M followers.  Allen posts very little on Instagram

Would you call that "star"?  Asking honestly, I'm not that "up" on the whole social media thing.

Obviously I'd agree about the coattails and guess that most of the 174,000 followers she has are looking for little glimpses of Allen's home life and will slide off now that they've split.  I mean, their dog has like 14,000 followers.

Edited by Beck Water

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Meaning no criticism because I don't think she tried that hard to build an Instagram following, but would you call her an Instagram star?

Brittany Williams has 174,000 followers, about 20% of Josh Allen's 1M followers.  Allen posts very little on Instagram

Would you call that "star"?  Asking honestly, I'm not that "up" on the whole social media thing.

Obviously I'd agree about the coattails and guess that most of the 174,000 followers she has are looking for little glimpses of Allen's home life and will slide off now that they've split.  I mean, their dog has like 14,000 followers.

Not on IG or really any form of Social Media, but 174,000 people isn't a small amount to me.

Re the appearance by JA17 at the Kentucky Derby. If he showed up there without Brittany then I guess it's really over. That's definitely an event where you'd bring your female SO so she could show off her attire, especially her hat. We still haven't heard anything "official" though from the principal players.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bob Jones said:

Re the appearance by JA17 at the Kentucky Derby. If he showed up there without Brittany then I guess it's really over. That's definitely an event where you'd bring your female SO so she could show off her attire, especially her hat. We still haven't heard anything "official" though from the principal players.

She went with her friends and had a caption on her pictures that said now accepting husband applications.   Its over, for now..

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Sounds like your more up on the social media scene than you give yourself credit for :D

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Sounds like your more up on the social media scene than you give yourself credit for :D

Nah.  I just use Google.  "Instagram Rachel Bush" will do it.  I was curious before last season when folks posted some tweets of hers that were pretty much threatening to put the team on "blast" if they didn't negotiate Poyer's contract Right Now (fortunately saner heads prevailed)

I used to follow a lot of players and their WAG on Instagram though, so I know what to search for.  (I gave it up and deleted my accounts early in the Panini)

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

She went with her friends and had a caption on her pictures that said now accepting husband applications.   Its over, for now..

To be fair, from what was posted elsewhere that was evidently a friend's caption (Google), not hers. 

But still, along with the "Girls" post, Major Cringe. 

Edited by Beck Water
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Nah.  I just use Google.  "Instagram Rachel Bush" will do it.  I was curious before last season when folks posted some tweets of hers that were pretty much threatening to put the team on "blast" if they didn't negotiate Poyer's contract Right Now (fortunately saner heads prevailed)

I used to follow a lot of players and their WAG on Instagram though, so I know what to search for.  (I gave it up and deleted my accounts early in the Panini)

To be fair, from what was posted elsewhere that was evidently a friend's caption (Google), not hers. 

But still, along with the "Girls" post, Major Cringe. 

I was just busting your chops, I hear ya

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.