Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

On 4/19/2023 at 12:50 PM, Buffalo ill said:

Do you think Josh likes women built like 12 year old boys?

That is an accurate description of Swift,  girl ain’t got no back, nor front for that matter…, but she does have a whole bunch of boring music to her credit, teeny poppers gotta have there hero I guess, 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

That is an accurate description of Swift,  girl ain’t got no back, nor front for that matter…, but she does have a whole bunch of boring music to her credit, teeny poppers gotta have there hero I guess, 

I took my family to a Taylor Swift concert in Santa Clara back in like '18. Trust me, the majority there were women 20's-40's... Smoking hot women. If you believe Taylor is only popular to teens, you couldn't be more wrong.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

I took my family to a Taylor Swift concert in Santa Clara back in like '18. Trust me, the majority there were women 20's-40's... Smoking hot women. If you believe Taylor is only popular to teens, you couldn't be more wrong.

Teeny poppers evidently in come in a wide age range nowadays, she is popular no doubt, but her music is straight up teeny popper trash. 

• Dislike 1

The new hairstyle screams - "I can do what the ***** I want now"   

I am looking at this way...the only outlet he had for sugar high Josh was bad decisions on the field.  Now he can be sugar high Josh outside the field without getting "criticized (bitched at)"...  Maybe less sugar high Josh on the field....

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JoeF said:

The new hairstyle screams - "I can do what the ***** I want now"   

I am looking at this way...the only outlet he had for sugar high Josh was bad decisions on the field.  Now he can be sugar high Josh outside the field without getting "criticized (bitched at)"...  Maybe less sugar high Josh on the field....

Your cup is not just half full, it over-floweth!  Sign me up, if that is what it takes to avoid bad decisions. 

I kid, I want no pain for anyone, but that’s life. I’d like the money, but detest the fame. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/19/2023 at 1:37 PM, Patrick Duffy said:

There may be possibly some type of issue(s) here that may need attention if you think Taylor Swift is built like 12 year old boys. Not sure how you perceive how the normal 12 yr old boy is built/looks like in your mind.....

I fail to see the resemblance or maybe you have come across a number of very rare 12 year old boys with odd developments lol

Yeah, her body is OK, it's her horse face that's disturbing.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Teeny poppers evidently in come in a wide age range nowadays, she is popular no doubt, but her music is straight up teeny popper trash. 

I'm guessing your age is 50+? which would make sense on your opinion. To each their own. I actually like many of her songs and I'm 46, but I also like a very wide range of music. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

I'm guessing your age is 50+? which would make sense on your opinion. To each their own. I actually like many of her songs and I'm 46, but I also like a very wide range of music. 

I listen to all sorts of music from jazz rap, the “Chronic”, classical, Outcast, Jeff Beck, Alicia Keyes, St Germain, most of all the great era of “rock” music, etc etc, and the light pop music category that Swifts music falls into, her music is poorly conceived as compared to the range of music that is out there to listen to. I guess we will just have to disagree about ol’ auto tune Taylor Swift. 

19 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I listen to all sorts of music from jazz rap, the “Chronic”, classical, Outcast, Jeff Beck, Alicia Keyes, St Germain, most of all the great era of “rock” music, etc etc, and the light pop music category that Swifts music falls into, her music is poorly conceived as compared to the range of music that is out there to listen to. I guess we will just have to disagree about ol’ auto tune Taylor Swift. 

Can you give us a definitive list of the music that is worth listening to vs. unacceptable so we can better ourselves?  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 4/15/2023 at 12:08 PM, Don Otreply said:

I broke up with a few ladies over the years, funny that no one seamed to have noticed…, 

😂

Hang in there man.  There are plenty of fish in the sea just begging for a chance to break up with you.  In the meantime my advice is to just...shake, shake, shake.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.