Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

44 minutes ago, BananaB said:

I heard he met Tiger the other week at the Masters, didn’t he play his best golf nailing groupies and whores? 🤔 

….and then his life came crashing down and he was never quite the same. 

Let’s let Josh be Josh, wish him the best, and leave it at that. 

I get the joke, btw. All good. 

I've stayed out of this topic because I hate gossipy bull**** but wow this story has spread like wildfire among the women of Buffalo. Women that I know for a fact don't care about football, like my wife and several of my coworkers, all they can talk about the past couple days is the supposed fact that Josh Allen knocked up a bartender. First thing my wife said to me when I got home yesterday - "how do you feel knowing your golden boy is a dirty rotten cheater?" I'm floored by how much traction this completely baseless rumor is getting. I guess I shouldn't be. I wonder if Allen is aware of it? He must be, right?

10 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I've stayed out of this topic because I hate gossipy bull**** but wow this story has spread like wildfire among the women of Buffalo. Women that I know for a fact don't care about football, like my wife and several of my coworkers, all they can talk about the past couple days is the supposed fact that Josh Allen knocked up a bartender. First thing my wife said to me when I got home yesterday - "how do you feel knowing your golden boy is a dirty rotten cheater?" I'm floored by how much traction this completely baseless rumor is getting. I guess I shouldn't be. I wonder if Allen is aware of it? He must be, right?

I'm sure he knows.  

23 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

So I will ask again, is this breakup of JA & his girlfriend confirmed, or just wild speculation by fans who have zero actual knowledge of anything beyond when is the next time they're going to be at the kiosk inside a McDonalds?

Please, Kiosk is so 2017, the app is the way to go now.

22 hours ago, Big Turk said:

And I'm sure there are 21, 22 and 23 18 to 65 year olds lining up for him.

Fixed. 

Edited by Just Jack

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I think the comments Josh made about his focus support my assumption that Britt is a diva/PITA. 

Anyone that puts that much time into their makeup/outfits......DIVA. 

Natural beauty > superficial girls all day. 

Take any woman in the world and I can find you someone who is tired of their bull####.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 4/19/2023 at 10:37 AM, Logic said:

I hear ya, and I agree.

I'm not making any predictions about how the rest of the team will fair. I will only say that I believe that Josh Allen will have a huge year, and that if the Bills don't win a Lombardi, it will not be because of him.

My morale for Josh hasn't wavered much.

Now my feeling about the rest of the team (and coaching staff) assembled AROUND him...

That's more of a "two hour discussion over a round of beers and skinny-woman tequila drinks" kind of discussion.

Omg you just called me a skinny woman.

23 hours ago, boyst said:

lots of chatter he knocked up some other girl

So FWIW since apparently this all came from some source calling itself "Deuxmoi"

Same source came back with this

image.png.303ad194728767b5e601a7cf0bdb32e4.png

image.png.b22bb938dfe7336d9b88d4d311a6b092.png

"The rumor is from January. Was covered by some local radio in January. The IG stuff happened this week and she revealed her new boob job. They broke up but there is not a knocked up bartender. There is fed up, unengaged Brittany."

That last would kind of fit with the timeline - she was in the house taking pictures of Josh after the snowstorm when the team had to get to the stadium to fly out, she was with him on the field after the Miami playoff win, she posted a message of support after the Bengals loss, she went on vacation with him to Hawaii at the end of Feb/early March, went on vacation with a group of their friends to Mexico in March.  If there was cheating, maybe they moved on, but she gave him an ultimatum "get engaged or break up" and he thought about it and said "not getting engaged", so they broke up.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.