Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

21 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I know this is minor (to us), but did the Josh & Brittany breakup actually happen?  I know there was a thread about it, but I thought within it people were still talking about how it was all speculation.

Regardless, if they did break up, that adds just one more thing for last season being incredibly difficult for Josh considering a long term relationship doesn't just end in the snap of a finger.

Unless Brit demanded a ring and Josh said he wasn't ready. Yet until we hear something official I think it just reading tea leaves and conjecture.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think he can remain focused knowing that I will be going after Brittney since she's single now?

Dude! step off, she’s mine…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think he can remain focused knowing that I will be going after Brittney since she's single now?

So is this for real? I don't spend all day online, but I have seen some people post this up. Is it seriously over between them. From all indications, I assumed they were soul mates.

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Is this thread about Josh Allen or Jim Kelly?

Why are people talking about the 2 in the same light?  Are you guys implying that Josh cheated on Brittany the way Kelly did on his wife?

Has there been any further news about them actually breaking up?

As lowbrow as the Buffalo media is… They are not going to put our super star quarterback threw this unnecessary drama

They were not married… It’s a non-issue

And yes they are done

57 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He was strolling into the hotel in the morning on SuperBowl(s) Sunday.

Actually... We met him Nashville bar in 2019 when the Bills played there... Still tying one on!

Now that I have heard....wasn't he the guest judge in a bikini contest at the beach the day before the game or something like that?  

5 hours ago, Figster said:

Taylor Swift is on tour constantly giving Josh plenty of spare time to win Championships. 

Her tour ends in mid-August, right about when pre-season starts, so she can be at the games cheering on Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

50 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Love his attitude
Hate the interceptions

He needs to play better

He's our only hope

I hate the INT's to and everyone could stand to benefit from playing better.  But it seems to me that Allen gets more criticism on a Bills Board then Lamar Jackson gets on that same Bills board in that epic Jackson contract thread.  So I did a little mental exercise.  I compared Jackson & Allen's stats over the last 2 seasons:

Allen in 33/33 games:  8690 passing yards, 71 passing TD's & 29 INT's

Jackson in 24/34 games:  5124 passing yards, 33 passing TD's & 20 INT's

Allen in 33/33 games:  1525 rushing yards, 13 rushing TD's & 8 lost fumbles

Jackson in 24/34 games:  1531 rushing yards, 5 rushing TD's & 5 lost fumbles

Allen in 33/33 games:  10,215 total yards, 84 total TD's & 37 total TO's

Jackson in 24/34 games:  6655 total yards, 38 total TD's & 25 total TO's

We don't remotely have a QB problem even with Allen's INT's and room for further improvement.  It's clear what the Bills have to do to win a championship.  Copy KC, Cincy & Philly and throw all available resources into the offense.  The more talent the Bills surround Allen with the more Super Bowl runs this organization will have.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.