Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

None of us really know how the universe works. Some of us turn to traditional faiths, some paganisms, or other myths. But at the end of the day none of us really have any answers. We’re significantly closer to knowing nothing than we are to knowing something.

***takes another bong hit***

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Do you think he can remain focused knowing that I will be going after Brittney since she's single now?

Hahaha, I'm sure he has women younger and hotter lining up to get at him, he won't miss her too much.

• Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Logic said:

After a year in which his elbow injury impacted him more than many knew, and in which he was adjusting to the first offensive coordinator change of his pro career, and which ended with a bunch of NFL fans again questioning Allen's place among the best passers in the league...

I predict Josh will have a monster season in 2023, re-assert his place as a top three player in the league, and set career high marks in several categories.

I think Allen and Dorsey are both self-aware enough to recognize that quick rhythm passing needs to be the theme of the season. That combined with his throwing motion being back to normal tells me you are correct.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Let's just say he was playing games without frontiers too... lol...

Hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names and throwing water balloons at women too...

At least Josh didn't cause a root canal procedure to be done. /Smirk 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1990-04-05-9001290953-story.html

I couldn't get past the paywall on this article but it sounded interesting can you post or at least post the gist of it for us?  

26 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I couldn't get past the paywall on this article but it sounded interesting can you post or at least post the gist of it for us?  

It's from 1990. Statue of Limitations is probably done:

NEWS

SUIT GETS TO ROOT OF KELLY`S TOSSES

"Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly will be in court Monday to face a $200,000 lawsuit by a woman who claims she needed root-canal surgery after Kelly threw water balloons at her during a bar picnic.

Marlene Edbauer, 28, of Clarence, N.Y., accused Kelly in court papers of drunkenness and ''intentional assault'' in the Aug. 16, 1987, incident at a North Tonawanda park. She and her lawyer declined to comment further.

Kelly could not be reached for comment. Vincent A. Tobia, Kelly`s attorney and general counsel for the Bills, confirmed Kelly is going to trial Monday.

''We`re giving nothing to nobody because we did nothing,'' he said.

Kelly, who recently signed a $20 million contract with the Bills, also faces a State Supreme Court trial over another woman`s claims that he injured her during an incident at a bar several years ago. That trial has yet to be scheduled."

~Chicago Tribune, 

Apr 05, 1990 at 12:00 am

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.