Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

I one time sat at a table with Thurman and this girl I worked with at Waterbeds and Stuff. She brought a blonde-haired friend along. At the end of the night, Thurman writes his number on a piece of paper and slides it into her front pocket, and lets his hand "linger" in the pocket for a few extra seconds. 

But I also went to high school with his wife Patti. She literally turned the other way with Thurman's extracurricular activities. They have a very healthy and strong marriage today. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

I ram into you in Appleton, WI. Does that count for anything in this thread?

I’m afraid it won’t get you a date with Britt. Do you want me to inquire with @mead107 about a few meadcoins? 

Did you run into me, or ram into me in Appleton? That might make a difference.  🤷‍♂️

Seriously, did we meet in Appleton? Where was it? I met a bunch of Bills fans on that trip. Great trip, if not a great game. 

• Vomit 1

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m afraid it won’t get you a date with Britt. Do you want me to inquire with @mead107 about a few meadcoins? 

Did you run into me, or ram into me in Appleton? That might make a difference.  🤷‍♂️

Seriously, did we meet in Appleton? Where was it? I met a bunch of Bills fans on that trip. Great trip, if not a great game. 

We met at the festival that was going on and walked to the hotel where the busses pulled up with the team and employees.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

We met at the festival that was going on and walked to the hotel where the busses pulled up with the team and employees.

My sister lives there and knew the hotel and the routine. Somehow they knew when the team was arriving. That was actually pretty cool. I had never seen them coming off the buses together. 

That was a lot of fun, as it always is meeting up with Bills fans, especially on the road. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Just now, Augie said:

My sister lives there and knew the hotel and the routine. Somehow they knew when the team was arriving. That was actually pretty cool. I had never seen them coming off the buses together. 

That was a lot of fun, as it always is meeting up with Bills fans, especially on the road. 

That festival was amazing!

In all respect (simp warning!), Britt was definitely wife material. The fact Josh didn't tie the knot with her as supportive as she was, but kept her front and center, made it seem like they were headed for that. If he did make a mistake as crazy as the rumor is, IMO it's a serious mistake on his part and one that seems completely out of character. 99.9% of the women I know or see on social from Buffalo seemed to like her and they dated for 7 years, so this will be different if they did break up, 7 years together is a long time. And by all indications, she's mostly scrubbed him from her platform. So I'm still indifferent on this until we know more. K bye!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rico said:

She’s not getting any money, I’d let her have the dog.

If she continues to go on extravagant vacations there’s a high likelihood that she isn’t “getting any money” and already “got money” to keep her mouth shut. 

The Bills really did find their next Jim Kelly. Way to go Josh….

Edited by Mango

44 minutes ago, Mango said:

If she continues to go on extravagant vacations there’s a high likelihood that she isn’t “getting any money” and already “got money” to keep her mouth shut. 

The Bills really did find their next Jim Kelly. Way to go Josh….

Yeah... Remember what a womanizing douche JK was? /smdh

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... Remember what a womanizing douche JK was? /smdh

I don’t know if you’re joking. Or maybe I’m missing the joke?

Jim Kelly was (is?) a douche. 

Jim aside. It seems like there’s been enough confirmations that 1. They broke up and 2. Josh messed up.

What nobody has been able to confirm is whether or not there is a child.

But there seems to be enough smoke to suggest Josh screwed up, and we’ll likely never “know” the rest. Just like we never “knew” anything about any other players, celebrities, etc. 

4 hours ago, extrahammer said:

In all respect (simp warning!), Britt was definitely wife material. The fact Josh didn't tie the knot with her as supportive as she was, but kept her front and center, made it seem like they were headed for that. If he did make a mistake as crazy as the rumor is, IMO it's a serious mistake on his part and one that seems completely out of character. 99.9% of the women I know or see on social from Buffalo seemed to like her and they dated for 7 years, so this will be different if they did break up, 7 years together is a long time. And by all indications, she's mostly scrubbed him from her platform. So I'm still indifferent on this until we know more. K bye!

And yet now that he's single, every single one of those women are wishing Josh puts a baby into them. They don't give a ***** about Brittany anymore 

Edited by Buffalo03

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Ive heard stories about her being very demanding/acting like a diva/using his name to get her needs met.

Like to cut the line at Dave and busters?

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Jim aside. It seems like there’s been enough confirmations that 1. They broke up and 2. Josh messed up.

But there seems to be enough smoke to suggest Josh screwed up, and we’ll likely never “know” the rest. Just like we never “knew” anything about any other players, celebrities, etc. 

Kelly along with many Bills stars of the 90s were absolute douches. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mango said:

I am not joking. JK was a womanizing douche before settling down... You  don't remember the stories?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.