Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Who gives a f*ck?

In terms of gossip, I don’t. 

In terms of the most important piece of our franchise … it would be significant. 

Someone posted above how the ending of long term relationships can really mess with you.  It’s absolutely true .. whether you’re at fault or not or if it’s even for the best.  

If he was dealing with it during the season/playoffs, that’s going to mentally mess with you.   And if it is over, getting back into football this summer/fall might be the best thing for him. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, T master said:

Okay a question this pertains to football in what way ? Why should we care about him breaking up with a girl that is more than likely a gold digger anyway .

I've seen the 2 together & this may just be me but i think he can do a lot better i never thought her fake tan & the rest were all that & a bag of chips .

You know what they say no matter how great others think they look there is someone somewhere B**CHING about what a B*TCH they are & she definitely looks to be high maintenance !! 

I'm so glad i'm not on tweeter & instagerm .

Just found Belichick’s TBD stalker account!! 😅

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

I am pretty sure the rumor mill has its wires crossed.   Last off-season or the one prior to that All Pro Po got himself into trouble with a UB Student/Bar Tender.

This all sounds like the same thing except someone plugged in Josh where Po actually plugged in.

The Poyer thing is older than that.  2018 off-season.  I remember it because Poyer was new here the previous season and I was like "well Boys looks like we got our own Miko Grimes here in the Queen City".  But to Poyer's credit, the only thing he contributed publicly was a message about how he looked forward to showing his family he could be a good husband and father for years.  It was rumored that Zo Alexander and Micah Hyde had a lot to do with putting things straight for them.  It's been 5 years with no further public drama, so I think they deserve a pass on that.

18 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Let me guess- Beck is short for Becky…😉

Bad guess.  Interestingly, Google won't help you much.

3 minutes ago, Process said:

I know someone that has a direct connection to a lot of bills players and yes, Allen is a moron. 

There's no way the off the field issues didn't effect his play. Maybe helps explain his dog crap play for much of the regular season, and the clear decline in passion shown on the field. 

Hopefully the off-season is enough time to get right.

According to some here, we should just ignore this whole thing and Josh’s mental state.  But those same people find enough time to comment still 😂😂 

8 minutes ago, Process said:

I know someone that has a direct connection to a lot of bills players and yes, Allen is a moron. 

There's no way the off the field issues didn't effect his play. Maybe helps explain his dog crap play for much of the regular season, and the clear decline in passion shown on the field. 

If the baby rumors are true, that's gonna be going on for 18 years or so

Personally I woulda thought a partially torn UCL and having to alter his throwing motion in Week 8 would affect his play and be a sufficient explanation.

Not of course excluding the possibility that he's actually a moron, socially or relationship-wise, and there were off-field issues as well

Edited by Beck Water

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

If the baby rumors are true, that's gonna be going on for 18 years or so

Personally I woulda thought a partially torn UCL and having to alter his throwing motion in Week 8 would affect his play

Not of course excluding the possibility that he's a moron and there were off-field issues

Nobody was complaining that Josh’s throws were off target. The criticism was always decision making. 

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

Nobody was complaining that Josh’s throws were off target. The criticism was always decision making. 

Then they should have been, because they were at times.

Your criticism may have been decision making, and decision making is worthy of criticism at times.  But for several weeks, Josh was just not taking throws over the middle, and he was missing on throws that he would have made earlier in the season.

The UCL thing and its effect on throwing was real, whatever else is or is not real.  Josh also talked about needing to move to a more vertical throwing motion instead of his preferred rotational throwing motion that gave him increased accuracy in 2020 forward, after the season.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Process said:

I know someone that has a direct connection to a lot of bills players and yes, Allen is a moron

Not denigrating your source, but being a “moron” just seems so out of character for a guy who by all reports thus far, has been a clear asset both on and off the field, in representing our franchise very well—his charitable efforts, genuine caring/concern for kids that has been well documented, speak to the exact opposite. Not to mention so many of his teammates who’ve said time and again they’d run through walls for the guy etc…

https://www.wgrz.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/bills/buffalo-bills-qb-josh-allen-stays-true-to-his-roots-as-his-nfl-star-rises/71-1350d2fa-7a29-49e8-9574-401eb081203c

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Not denigrating your source, but being a “moron” just seems so out of character for a guy who by all reports thus far, has been a clear asset both on and off the field, in representing our franchise very well—his charitable efforts, genuine caring/concern for kids that has been well documented, speak to the exact opposite. Not to mention so many of his teammates who’ve said time and again they’d run through walls for the guy etc…

https://www.wgrz.com/amp/article/sports/nfl/bills/buffalo-bills-qb-josh-allen-stays-true-to-his-roots-as-his-nfl-star-rises/71-1350d2fa-7a29-49e8-9574-401eb081203c

Yep, now there seems to be attacking of his character. Pretty pathetic and sad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

There’s a lot of speculation involved, and given the powers that be and money involved there’s a likelihood this never really sees the light of day other than local talk. 

From the perspective of @Process, if he knows people in the organization as he says, and Allen impregnated somebody while in a committed relationship, he deserves the criticism about his character and I can understand calling him a moron. In fact moron would be going quite light. 

27 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

NoHuddle, most people are complicated.

Allen seems different than Jim Kelly, where there was a lot of "smoke" that he was arrogant, not very likeable either to teammates or in the community and so forth early in his career and then after he changed towards teammates, developed PR skills and got married, that he was widely known to be a serial cheater.

But someone could, in general, be a high-character genuinely good and nice guy, and still do a moronic thing  or three especially under the influence of alcohol. 

I'm not arguing for or against this being the case, just saying that given how complicated most people are, I don't think being primarily a good character guy who is genuinely caring about sick kids, teammates, friends etc precludes someone from getting drunk and doing something dumb.

13 minutes ago, Mango said:

There’s a lot of speculation involved, and given the powers that be and money involved there’s a likelihood this never really sees the light of day other than local talk. 

From the perspective of @Process, if he knows people in the organization as he says, and Allen impregnated somebody while in a committed relationship, he deserves the criticism about his character and I can understand calling him a moron. In fact moron would be going quite light. 

This is 100% my personal opinion, but if it is true there is a child involved, the child is not placed for adoption, and the whole thing still "never really sees the light of day", then that would mean a man fathered a child and abandoned acting as a father to that child. 

Which, again my personal opinion, would be a far worse  character flaw than maybe having a consensual drunken fling while in a committed relationship (given that the man in question is wealthy and a huge star and likely has women throwing themselves at him regularly).

This would actually mean I'd have to respect Tom Brady more than Josh Allen, since Brady is known to act as a father to his side-baby.

Which would 😱🥶☠️.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

This is 100% my personal opinion, but if it is true there is a child involved, and it "never really sees the light of day", then that would mean a man fathered a child and abandoned acting as a father.  Which, again my personal opinion, would be a far worse  character flaw than having a drunken fling while in a committed relationship (given that the man in question is wealthy and a huge star and likely has women flinging themselves at him regularly ie doesn't have to go looking)

I agree. Also, much like politicians, if this story is real there’s a decent chance this isn’t a “there is a child involved” and it is a “there was a child involved” situation. Which would be part of this never seeing the light of day. 

Multiple domestic incidents with the cops called, chick is pregnant and somehow nothing has managed to be factually reporter.  It’s a miracle for these times where literally everything gets reported especially a domestic incident where it has been covered up all involved would lose their jobs and subject to criminal charges. Amazing 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 - I’ve this stuff for awhile but didn’t really want to make a post about his personal life because I don’t get why it’s anyone l’s business. But since it’s out there…

2 - it’s wild that we expect 25 year old football players to be more mature than people 40 years +. It almost amazes me how good Allen has been. It’s probably not easy.

3 - it sucks breaking up with your first adult love. It can’t not affect you. Especially with the way it supposedly happened. 

4 - mahomes’ wife is super annoying (on the next pti, is Mahomes better at relationships than Allen??? 😂) but she was with him before the money and fame. That should count for something. 

5 - poor Brittany with him when he was an erratic passer at Wyoming. She’s paid her dues and doesn’t get the ring. I feel bad for here.

6 - if Allen really did get this rando pregnant, it is awful decision making on his part. Not that hard not to. 

27 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

That stuff is pretty stupid. Judging out people’s relationships is pretty garbage. They are fluid and no one knows what truly is going on but those two.

also, he’s 25. A lot easier to stay faithful when you’re 50 with a gut than when you’re a 25 year old millionaire star nfl qb. 

imo the greatest accomplishment in sports is Tim Tebow remaining a virgin at Florida. The sheer willpower he must have had was out of this world.

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Multiple domestic incidents with the cops called, chick is pregnant and somehow nothing has managed to be factually reporter.  It’s a miracle for these times where literally everything gets reported especially a domestic incident where it has been covered up all involved would lose their jobs and subject to criminal charges. Amazing 

You’d be surprised. I heard back in the day a certain star receiver of the Bills was with T Henry when he was picking up teenagers and his name got kept out of the mud.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

1 - I’ve this stuff for awhile but didn’t really want to make a post about his personal life because I don’t get why it’s anyone l’s business. But since it’s out there…

2 - it’s wild that we expect 25 year old football players to be more mature than people 40 years +. It almost amazes me how good Allen has been. It’s probably not easy.

3 - it sucks breaking up with your first adult love. It can’t not affect you. Especially with the way it supposedly happened. 

4 - mahomes’ wife is super annoying (on the next pti, is Mahomes better at relationships than Allen??? 😂) but she was with him before the money and fame. That should count for something. 

5 - poor Brittany with him when he was an erratic passer at Wyoming. She’s paid her dues and doesn’t get the ring. I feel bad for here.

6 - if Allen really did get this rando pregnant, it is awful decision making on his part. Not that hard not to. 

That stuff is pretty stupid. Judging out people’s relationships is pretty garbage. They are fluid and no one knows what truly is going on but those two.

also, he’s 25. A lot easier to stay faithful when you’re 50 with a gut than when you’re a 25 year old millionaire star nfl qb. 

imo the greatest accomplishment in sports is Tim Tebow remaining a virgin at Florida. The sheer willpower he must have had was out of this world.

You’d be surprised. I heard back in the day a certain star receiver of the Bills was with T Henry when he was picking up teenagers and his name got kept out of the mud.

You used to be able to get away with ***** like that but not anymore. Somebody could sell this story for a lot of money to tmz

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, aristocrat said:

You used to be able to get away with ***** like that but not anymore. Somebody could sell this story for a lot of money to tmz

That’s why anyone bashing Allen is a loser. The guy has to be a saint. He has to actively fight girls off. Could you imagine if this stuff was happening with Kelly and the 90s Bills???

7 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Great post except for what's the point in that part of your sentence; what does that even have to do with the overall theme of your post.  You just can't seem to let go these preconceived biases!  

12 minutes ago, Mango said:

I agree. Also, much like politicians, if this story is real there’s a decent chance this isn’t a “there is a child involved” and it is a “there was a child involved” situation. Which would be part of this never seeing the light of day. 

Oh, gee, at this point I'm gonna

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.