Josh Britt unverified Breakup rumour

2 hours ago, Airseven said:

Clown thread bro.

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Regardless of the validity posting this is garbage 

Personal lives are personal 

HOW many threads have there been about Brady & Giselle and his baby-momma Bridget Moynihan?

Sports is entertainment & celebrity and I’m not going to say I like it, but American media & society is obsessed with celebrity, both in building them up… and tearing them down.

This is literally the first I’ve heard about this. Respect to the Buffalo media for not running with it if there is any There there. But if / as rumors swirl more, some may be driven to reporting it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I don’t know.  You don’t think night before playoff game, his boy Josh is pulled away from team hotel dealing with this ****.  Diggs finds out and would be the first one there, trying to get him out of there and back to the hotel.

Yeah sure that sounds possible, is that what it was? Posts were alluding to some weird Diggs involvement since October like this is Days of Our Lives or something. That I don't buy.

16 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m kind of surprised no one on this board has picked this story up as stuff is popping up lately regarding the two. Now I take anything put on twitter or Reddit with a grain of salt.

But I was almost going to mention something a while back. Brittany was constantly posting pics of their vacations in the off-season - almost daily on Instagram.  They were inseparable. Then there seemed to be a definite quiet period of inactivity going on which seemed unusual . I thought to myself probably somewhere on vacation out of touch with society. 

But in the past few days, twitter reddit have picked up steam that the two are no longer together.  There have been no pics of the two in the past number of weeks.  Britt no longer follows Josh on Instagram. Lots of girl time pics lately.

Anyways please close this thread if need be. It’s not really our business but they are in the spotlight. Just thought it might be interesting to some. Could be completely nothing as well. We will see. 

We haven’t “picked this story up” because it’s absolutely none of our GOT-DAM bidniz. Try it sometime. 🤨

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We haven’t “picked this story up” because it’s absolutely none of our GOT-DAM bidniz. Try it sometime. 🤨

Very true and I really hope all is well between them! They seem like an amazing couple living a great life! It doesn’t fit with anything we know of them character wise.

I respect a lot of what you say but is it so bad to at least bring it up? You seem to respond to a lot posts with angry replies lol

Which is why I specifically made note of this being unverified. It’s out there and that’s just what it is.  I do believe that if something is going on behind the scenes affecting the play of our Franchise Qb it’s worth talking about. 

Social media is what is it. Have you seen the story of this young woman at the the Masters who was caught on video behind Keopka and Rahm for about Ten seconds?  Do you care? I don’t. Yet google her now and you will find everything and anything you didn’t know about her life until that clip.

Anyways, nothing more from

me on this subject. Off-season workouts begin tomorrow. 

• Like (+1) 1

If it is true, it’s potentially a big story for the Bills. Obviously he can find another woman. He’s a rich, famous QB. That goes without saying. Josh and Brittany have been together their entire lives (more or less). They were friends as children and began dating in high school. She came to Buffalo with him and has been a stable part of his life. I’ve been in a couple of longer relationships that didn’t work out (5 years and 10 years). As much as it was the right thing to move on, it messes with your head for a LONG time. It is safe to assume that his mind will be elsewhere for the foreseeable future if this story is true. 

On a weird side note, if anyone is really curious to hear about Josh and Brittany’s history she was on a podcast with Stafford’s wife around opening day telling their story. You could probably find it on the old internet. 

Hopefully, the gossip slows. That sucks for everyone involved. 

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

I am pretty sure the rumor mill has its wires crossed.   Last off-season or the one prior to that All Pro Po got himself into trouble with a UB Student/Bar Tender.

This all sounds like the same thing except someone plugged in Josh where Po actually plugged in.

I think Poyers thing was a few seasons ago. 

A friend heard it from Efe Obada at a wedding. This one has some teeth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Can Erie County Bills confirm this rumor?

So far the sources are:

Reddit

Some website no one has ever heard of

Friend of a friend of a bartender

Friend of a gf

Friend of a police office

Efa obada who played 1 season with Bills in 2021

knows person who has direct connection to Bills players

Am I missing any other "confirmed" sources?

Edit: adding "knows person who has direct connection to Bills players"

Edited by BillsFan2313
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, UConn James said:

HOW many threads have there been about Brady & Giselle and his baby-momma Bridget Moynihan?

Sports is entertainment & celebrity and I’m not going to say I like it, but American media & society is obsessed with celebrity, both in building them up… and tearing them down.

This is literally the first I’ve heard about this. Respect to the Buffalo media for not running with it if there is any There there. But if / as rumors swirl more, some may be driven to reporting it.

Nah, bro…You all about that relationship drama…You prolly watch Maury all day! 😉

Im Out See Ya GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I think Poyers thing was a few seasons ago. 
A friend heard it from Efe Obada at a wedding. This one has some teeth. 

No offense, but Efe Obada hasn't been a member of the Bills team since 2021.   I'm sure he knows staffers and people still on the team, as well as people in the community, but even on the DL - a lot of the players he played with in 2021 in his position group are gone.  Vernon Butler, Star Lotulelei, Harrison Phillips, Jerry Hughes, Mario Addison, Justin Zimmer, all not on the team in 2022.  Of course, some players and the staff and the community are still there.

Taking the report that he was talking about it at a wedding at face value, it begs the question who is his source and is that source really in the know.  It seems possible he could be going off the same rumors as everyone else.

And then there's the question of which rumors are true - did this happen at Halloween?  Did this happen in January before the playoff game?  Are we talking cheating?  Cheating plus baby?  Massive destruction of property? 

"I know the neighborhood, and talk is cheaper when the story is good" as REO Speedwagon sings.

What seems factual is:

1) Britt was posting pictures of Josh going out to shovel before the Browns game Nov 20, a kissy pic on the field after the Dolphins game, and one of those "so proud of you" consolation messages after the Bengals game.

2) she posted pics of them on a Hawaii vacation in late February/early March

So whether all, some, or none of this is true they seem to have been together weeks and months after both the timelines of the alleged problems.

A few years back when I had an Instagram account and followed the players and WAGs, it seemed as though Josh sent her on a couple of "girls vacations" every Spring with some of her sorority sisters from college and sometimes friends who are other player's girlfriends (Kyle Allen's fiancee/long time GF Summer Juraszek was a regular).  So I don't think Britt posting pics of "girls trips" in the spring while Allen may be off training with Ryan Flaherty or at the Master or something, is exactly conclusive breakup evidence, since she's been doing those (on Josh's dime I assume) for years.

Edited by Beck Water

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

No offense, but Efe Obada hasn't been a member of the Bills team since 2021.   I'm sure he knows staffers and people still on the team, as well as people in the community, but even on the DL - a lot of the players he played with in 2021 in his position group are gone.  Vernon Butler, Star Lotulelei, Harrison Phillips, Jerry Hughes, Mario Addison, Justin Zimmer, all not on the team in 2022.  Of course, some players and the staff and the community are still there.

Taking the report that he was talking about it at a wedding, it begs the question who is his source and is that source really in the know.  It seems possible he could be going off the same rumors as everyone else.

And then there's the question of which rumors are true - did this happen at Halloween?  Did this happen in January before the playoff game?

What seems factual is:

1) Britt was posting pictures of Josh going out to shovel before the Browns game Nov 20, a kissy pic on the field after the Dolphins game, and one of those "so proud of you" consolation messages after the Bengals game.

2) she posted pics of them on a Hawaii vacation in late February/early March

So whether all, some, or none of this is true they seem to have been together weeks and months after both the timelines of the alleged problems

Let me guess- Beck is short for Becky…😉

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.